I still don't know what do you want from me

I hope you know that these feel more like oneshots to me- I apologize- I did try among those a book- I don't know if it comes off that way though-

As Virgil walked with Patton, he tried his best to not slip. He wanted to as he felt extremely comfortable around Patton.

"Are we there yet?" Virgil asked with a pout. Patton laughed,

"Not yet," He said softly. "Just a few more minutes" Patton looked to the boy. "Do you have a place to stay after?" He asked.

"Nuh uh" Virgil said. "Nowhere ta go" Virgil said with a nod of his head. Patton smiled.

"That's alright" He said. "We have an extra room at my apartment! You could stay as long as you need" Pattons phone rang out with a chirping noise, scaring Virgil. He squeaked, burying his head into Patton's chest, stoping the two walking. "It's okay kiddo, just my phone, you remember how cool it looked?" He said lightly. He felt Virgil nod softly. "I just need to answer it okay kiddo?" Virgil nodded again.

"Patton where are you? It's been twenty minutes since you said you would be back!" An extravagant voice said.

"I met someone, we're taking him in too, I already texted Logan, is the extra room ready?" Patton asked.

"Wait, who? How-" Roman paused, a muffled voice in the background. "Logan said the rooms done, I don't get it, what's happening?" Patton sighed, looking down to Virgil.

"I'll explain when I get home." He said simply.

"But Pat!" The voice said.

"Roman, I'll explain later, I'm almost home, two minutes away" Patton said hanging up the phone. "It's okay kiddo, nothing bad happened!" Patton said lifting Virgil's head. Virgil was shaking slightly, but he nodded. "You ready to finish our walk?" Patton asked. Virgil nodded once more.

As Patton and Virgil entered Pattons apartment, Virgil was able to pull out of his headspace. It was way too easy to slip, but he hoped he could stay out that way the other roommates wouldn't find him weird. He held Pattons hand lightly, really only holding two fingers. He rubbed his arm anxiously.

"Patton!" A voice yelled loudly. Virgil flinched, taking a deep breath.

"Roman, I would suggest not scaring the new guest" Another said. Two people appeared from the hall around the corner. They waved hello. Virgil waved lightly, looking at the one who had a tie on. They reminded him slightly of a teacher, and the other was wearing a red jacket, reminding Virgil of a football player.

"This is Virgil!" Patton exclaimed. "He's kinda shy though, aren't you kiddo?" Virgil nodded softly, looking down. He resisted the urge to suck on his thumb.

"Salutations, I'm Logan" The man named Logan, crossed the room, holding his hand out for a shake. Virgil looked at him slowly.

"Shake his hand kiddo" Patton said lightly. Virgil slowly took his hand, looking to Patton for appraisal. He didn't get it. He pouted lightly. The two shook hands, Virgil backed up again afterward.

"Hello there dark and stormy!" The other male, Roman, said loudly. "I am the wonderful Prince Roman!" Patton laughed lightly, Logan rolled his eyes.

"In American culture, we don't say out last name first, Roman" Logan said simply. Virgil laughed lightly, covering his mouth. "Anyways, would you like to see your room Virgil?" Logan asked lightly. Virgil nodded, looking to Patton to see if it was okay. He instead found that Patton was talking with Roman. Virgil looked up at Logan, who was relatively tall, silently asking where the room was. "Follow me" Logan said, walking down a hall. "You'll be sharing a hall with me, please try and be quiet at later times, as I try and sleep around nine." Logan said nodding. Virgil nodded with a small smile. "You don't talk much do you?" Logan said. Virgil shrugged, looking down. The reason he wasn't talking was that he was scared his childish voice would be present. He didn't want the other to hate him or anything.

"Pronouns?" Virgil asked quietly. Logan looked over.

"He/Him, as is the same with Roman" Logan said. "And you?" He asked as he stopped in front of a door.

"He/Him" Virgil said. Logan nodded.

"This is the bathroom, And next to it," He turned to the door across the hall, "Is my room." Logan said simply.  He walked down the hall about two steps. Virgil took four steps to do so. "And this is yours. The other doors we passed earlier were just closets, if you need any extra blankets, there are a few under the bed" Logan said. Virgil smiled.

"Tank chu!" Virgil said softly with a smile. Logans expression softened.

"Of course, Pattons room is at the end of the other hall by the way, however, if you do need to wake someone up because of anything, your also free to come to my room." Logan explained. Virgil smiled, before realizing what he had just said. Was Logan not disgusted? Logan opened the door for him, then, left the hall, entering his own room. Virgil pushed the door open lightly, looking around the room. He smiled brightly at the worlds fluffiest blanket that sat on the bed. He cuddled up to it, smiling cheerfully.

About a half hour later, Virgil was still sitting in the dark, cuddled up in the fluffy blanket still. He wasn't in his headspace, as he had been able to pull himself out of it and get ahold of himself. Logan and Patton may have felt like it was normal, but the other one, Roman was it? Would most definitely find it weird. 

"Virgil?" Pattons voice drifted through the door.

"Yeah Patton?" Virgil said back.

"It's time for dinner, we're having pasta, your able to eat pasta, right?" Patton asked,

"Yeah, I can" Virgil said, he slowly got up. His legs were wobbly, but he never the less opened the door. Patton smile seeing the other. "Hey" Virgil said lightly. He looked past Patton, seeming Logan walk out of his room.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton said. "You ready for dinner?" Virgil nodded lightly, following  after Patton.

After a calm dinner, Patton asked to talk with Virgil in private.

"Do you wanna tell the other two kiddo? They wont care, plus then we could get you some little gear!"

"It's really hard to stay big if you keep saying kiddo." Virgil explained, trying to turn the conversation away.

"Sorry, but really! You should tell the other two! If you really dont want to, I could tell them for you." Patton explained. "If you were to stay here, you know, like at the house, it would help! You wouldn't have to be scared to go to Logan when you have a nightmare, or go to Roman for anything you need if I'm gone" Patton explained.

"About Logan, I'm thinking he already knows, when he was showing me to here," Virgil gestured to the room around them, "I was feeling little and said 'tank chu'" Virgil said, mimicking his little voice. Just those two words put him hanging onto a cliff. The drop, little space, the cliff, being big. He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, but I really do think you say something! If you don't, and regress around them, you might get panicked and that wouldn't be good huh Verge" Patton said.

"The nicknames, Patton" Virgil sighed.

"Think about it?" Patton pleaded. Virgil sighed, looking at Pattons puppy eyes. He groaned.

"Fine! Tell them, you have to though." Virgil paused. "Don't make me talk about it please" he said rubbing his eyes lightly.

"I'll try not to kiddo!" Patton said smiling brightly. He paused realizing what he said. "Wait- Sorry Virgil."

"It's fine" Virgil said. He hadn't been paying attention anyways.