Virgil goes to work and liek- panik

Love the title oml

TW- talks of alcohol, and one swear

Virgil rested his head on Logan's shoulder, watching the documentary about cats of some town he could care less to remember.

"Where do you work again? I could drop you off if you'd like" Logan offered at one point. Virgil shook his head quickly.

"The place is pretty close, I can walk" He mumbled. Logan frowned lightly, wishing he was able to drive the other to work, but let it go.

"Alright" Logan said simply.

Virgil walked into the bar, going behind the bar stand.

"Yo! Lemme get a shot of vodka!" He heard a man yell as soon as he had the apron on. Virgil nodded quickly getting it, he passed it to the man.

"Thanks man" the other slurred, "you know, your kinda cute" the man grinned. Virgil just smiled tightly, nodding and walking over to make a drink for someone else. A man soon sat next to the man who wanted a shot, asking for a hard lemonade. Virgil quickly gave the man he was just serving his drink and got the new man the lemonade. "Mann," the one who had taken the shot slurred, "ain't he hella cute?" The man giggled while his friend rolled his eyes.

"Dude your straight" The man said without a ounce of playing in his voice, Virgil chuckled, leaving to see if they were doing food tonight.

"Doesn't matter, bet his ass is just as good as any girls pussy" The man who had vodka said. Virgil had barely caught it, but flinched nonetheless. He sighed shakily, going into the back where the grill was.

"Hey Mike!" He called to the man who ran the grill during Virgil's shifts.

"What's up?" Mike asked.

"We running the grill tonight?" He asked. He got a nod. Virgil smiled, grabbing the signs to put out. He quickly set the signs down, getting a drink for a man who looked like he had just been crying.

"Pretty boy!" Virgil sighed, as the man who had the shot, let's call him-

"Andrew, shut up" Virgil froze as the mans friend spoke. Andrew? Virgil questioned. It wasn't the same person right?

Virgil struggled through the rest of his shift, almost collapsing when he opened the apartment door. He smelt strongly of alcohol, obviously, and when Roman entered the room, he froze.

"Why do you smell like alcohol?" Roman asked. Virgil simply squeaked out a sorry, running to his room to grab clothes for a shower. However, he didn't get very far. The day had been stressful, as he thought Andrew was at the bar, and the Andrew person had kept catcalling him, along with about seven different fights that almost made Virgil get hurt. Which all lead to him falling onto the floor with his pacifier and stuffed bat, not remembering he wanted to take a shower. Virgil was feeling about two, but he still wanted the paci, as it made it so he didn't bite his lips and fingers to the point of bleeding. Virgil heard a knock, and soon after, a confused Roman came in. Virgil smiled, waving.

"Hi RoRo!" Virgil giggled. Virgil knew he was scared because of something that had happened earlier, but found no reason to be scared of it anymore.

"Hi stormy, you want a bath?" Roman asked, hoping to get Virgil out of the smelly clothes.

"Uh uh!" Virgil said hiding his face as it was covered in a blush.

"How about changing into a onesy?" Virgil nodded with a giggle, and Roman smiled. Virgil was normally a good little, and if he didn't want to do something, he normally had a good reason. "Alright, let me go grab one from my room, or do you have some here?" Virgil hummed before shaking his head.

"Do Lo ave one?" He asked, his pacifier landing in his lap. Virgil frowned, putting it back in his mouth with a grin.

"I'm sure he does, but I'm not sure if he would want me in there."

"Lo not home?" Virgil asked, a tiny of sadness showing across his face.

"No he is, he's doing some work on his computer though." Roman explained. Virgil frowned.

"Lo said that he got me stuffs the days before. Maybe he give em now?" Virgil said, changing the subject. Roman sighed, Virgil really wanted to talk with Logan he felt. Virgil looked up, looking down at his bat quickly. "M sorrys" he mumbled.

"What for?" Roman asked.

"Made yous upsets" The younger mumbled back.

"No you didn't storm cloud, just thinking is all" Roman hummed, "let's go knock on Los door, yeah?" Virgil gasped, nodding quickly.

"Ups?" Virgil asked lightly. Roman nodded, picking him up. Roman walked to Logan's door, which wasn't far obviously, knocking on it. A crash was heard before Logan opened his door, frowning at Roman being there, but smiling at Virgil.

"Hello there" Logan said, clearing his throat.

"Virgil was wondering if he could borrow your onesie" Roman said. Logan raised a brow. Virgil nodded shyly, looking to Logan.

"I believe I still have the unicorn one from Christmas a few years back, let me check" Logan said, walking over to his closet. Roman shifted slightly, his arms getting tired from holding Virgil. Virgil gasped lightly.

"What's bout the thingys he gots me?" Virgil whispered to Roman. Roman smiled.

"I'll ask him in a second ok?" Roman asked. Virgil nodded with a grin.

"Lo hold me's soon?" Virgil asked quietly again. Roman hummed.

"Maybe, if Logan isn't busy" Roman told the boy. Virgil nodded with a smile once more.

"Here it is" Logan said, walking out of his closet, and giving Roman the onesie. Roman thanked him.

"Virgil also mentioned you had said something about getting things for Virgil, and he's very excited to know if it's true." Roman explained. Logan laughed with a nod.

"It was going to be for his birthday, however, I feel like it would be fine to have at least one of them now." Logan said, going back into his closet. He grabbed the small gift that held a pacifier clip and a sippy cup that was black with purple bats and ghosts and such on it, bringing it back to Roman, who had now set Virgil down as his arms were tired. Virgil seemed slightly upset, but was pretending it was fine. Virgil simply sat on the floor his face stuffed into his bat. Logan smiled, picking him up. Virgil smiled widely, hugging Logan.

"Wha at?" Virgil asked, pointing at the present.

"You'll find out soon, but first, you need to get in a onesie, okay Raven?" Virgil giggled at the nickname, nodding. Virgil looked to Roman, hold his arms out to be carried by him as Roman was the one who had the onesie. Roman grabbed him from Logan's arms, nodding to Logan. "I'll wait in the living room" Logan said before leaving his room and closing the door.

"Let's get you dressed, alright little one?" Virgil nodded with a smile.

Virgil sat in the couch, looking to Logan. Logan smiled, handing Virgil the gift. Virgil smiled brightly, showing that he had a gift to Roman with a excited squeal. Roman nodded with a small smile, letting Virgil continue to lean on him. Virgil opened the box quickly, finding the clip. He glanced at it, asking Logan to help him.

"Lemme see your paci Raven" Logan said gently. Virgil nodded with a light pout, giving the pacifier and the clip to Logan. Logan quickly clipped the pacifier to the clip, then clipping the pacifier to Virgil's, well, Logan's but Virgil was wearing it onesie. Logan gave the binky back, letting Virgil suck on it. "It's so it won't fall on the floor if it falls out of your mouth." Logan explained. Virgil smiled, going back to digging in the box. He let out another excited squeal when he found the sippy cup.

"Tank ou tank ou tank ou!" He said, launching into Logan's arms. Logan smiled and laughed.

"Of course Raven"

"Juice?" Virgil asked Roman. Roman nodded, cleaning the cup before putting apple juice in it. Virgil smiled widely, spitting out the binky. He took a sip, sighing in content. He held the bat close. "You wan juice?" He asked the bat. "No? Oki" Virgil said with a smile. Maybe earlier that day was shit, but right now it was good.