Illea

America's POV:

Today was the day we were leaving for Illea. I was still worried about Maxon, but he said he was fine, yeah right. 

" America, are you sure you have everything you need?" Mary asked me.

" Yes I'm sure! You do know I can wash the clothes right?"

" I know, but I just want you to be prepared! It would be pretty embarrassing if you didn't pack enough." She said with a silly smile.

" I'm sure I packed enough." 

" We're going to miss you so much! 2 months without  America around, how are we going to survive?" Mary asked with some tears in her eyes.

I decided to bring Marlee on the trip with me, even though I could've brought all three of my maids too.

" Oh I'm gonna be back before you know it, and isn't it good that you get a break from me?" 

" NO! We love you America!" She exclaimed and I smiled and hugged her.

" Yeah America! We are going to miss you so much," Lucy said crying as I brought her into the hug. 

" Have a good trip my Lady." Anne said with a little quiver in her voice.

" Oh stop it," I pulled her into the hug then heard a knock at my door, Marlee went and answered it.

" Can I see my sister?" I heard May crying and Marlee let her in.

" Oh May! I'm going to miss you so much!" I cried. 

She ran to me and squished me so tight in a hug. I knelt down to her level and let her cry into my shoulder.

" Who am I gonna talk to now?" She asked still crying.

" I find myself asking the same question," I replied.

" I'm gonna be back before you even realize I'm gone, and I'll write to you and you'll be able to catch me up on everything!" I tried to cheer her up.

" It's not the same, you're my best friend Ames, what am I going to do?" 

" Hey it's only two months, it's not like I'll never see you again! I'll be back by Christmas." 

I noticed then that Maxon was leaning against my door frame and I smiled at him. 

" Yeah, but you wont be able to brag to me about Maxon anymore," Maxon started laughing and May turned to the door and started laughing with him.

" Well thanks for that May," I teased.

" It's what annoying little sisters are for," she smiled then left my room.

" I still don't know what to do with crying women," Max smirked.

" Hugging is good," I said walking over to him. 

He wrapped his arms over my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his torso. 

" Do you still need to say goodbye to your parents?" He asked. 

" Yes, they said that they'll make sure to see me before we leave."    

~ Leaving for the Airport~

" Bye Kitten," Dad hugged me tightly.

" Bye Dad, I'll miss you."

" I love you," he replied.

" I love you too," I had tears in my eyes, I knew this was going to be the hardest goodbye.

Mom came over to hug me next," Make sure you're on your best behavior!" She scolded. 

" No promises Mom," I gave her a small smile and she adjusted my hair by tucking the messy parts of my pony tail behind my ears.