The Arrival

America's POV:

" What's wrong my dear?" I heard him say. 

" Why are you here?" I asked still facing away from him.

" I'm here to say I'm sorry America, I never should have believed what Daphne said. I should have trusted you, can you please forgive me?" 

I stood silent for a moment, but then another person came into our conversation.

" Hi Ameri-" Aspen looked taken aback to see Maxon standing behind me, shit.

" America?" I heard both of them ask.

I started hyperventilating. I the last thing I saw was Maxon next to me and Aspen running towards us. Then everything went black.

I woke up and was still in the gardens, I heard Maxon call for guards which probably means I only blacked out for a second.

" I'm fine, I'm fine," I said trying to convince myself.

I stood up from how Maxon was awkwardly holding me. I looked at both of them backing away slowly then I turned and ran for it. I ran into the palace and decided to go to May's room to ask why the hell was Maxon here, I had a feeling she had something to do with it.

" MAY!" I yelled pounding on her door.

" Why yes my darling sister, my my you look lovely in that dress. But why is there grass stains on it?" She tried to act innocent as she opened the door.

" May, don't you even try. Explain to me why Maxon is here before I beat you with a pillow!" I screamed.

" Fine fine fine come inside my office," she swept her arm towards the door and I walked in.

" He asked if he could come so that he could apologize to you. He called me and asked for my permission and I said yes. Why is that a bad thing?" She questioned.

" Oh well I don't know, you see I invited Aspen to come here. Today. Aspen, the person Maxon believed I cheated on him with!" I screeched and grabbed a firm pillow from her bed.

" America please! We can talk this out! Don't kill me with a pillow!" But it was to late I started hitting her with the pillow and she curled into a ball on the floor to try and protect her oh so pretty face. 

I was pulled away from her by strong arms and started kicking and punching whoever was holding me.

" Let me go! I need to finish beating my sister to death!" 

" No," I heard Maxon say in a calm voice," I wont let you go."

I huffed," fine."

He gently let go of my arms and I tried to run back to tackle May, but he grabbed me again.

" You know it's extremely rude to hold a lady against her will. I doubt your going to have your apology excepted this way," I said.

" You know I don't know any lady who would try and attack a young women with a pillow," Damn it he was one step ahead of me.

" Fine I wont attack her with a pillow," I mumbled and he let me go.

I shot May a glare that would kill someone onsite before exiting her room. However upon exiting I ran into Aspen. Isn't my day just going great!

" I suppose you want an explanation?" I asked him.

" That would be quite nice." 

" Well apparently Maxon asked if he could come here to apologize but I didn't know that because he asked May for permission. I invited you over so that you could try and help me get over Maxon, but then I found him in the gardens and then you came. It's a whole big mess."