The Life

America's POV:

As I made my way up the long driveway I started getting nervous again. What was I going to talk to him about? Obviously I can't say no to marrying him, and at a time I did, and maybe I still do... But I can't just forgive him for everything he's done. We would have been married by now if our problems never happened. We may have even had a family with a little bundle of joy running around. The thoughts of the life we could have had together put a smile to my face.

To soon I made it to the front doors of the palace, where I had to face the very thing I have been hiding from for the past year. Talking to Maxon. I walked up to my office and decided I needed to talk to someone.

I dialed the number into my phone and hoped that she would pick up.

"Hello," I heard my older sister say.

" Hi Kenna, it's America."

" America! It's been too long, why haven't you called me lately?" She asked.

" I've been busy you know being a Queen and all," I giggled.

" Ahh yes, I completely understand. Now what did you need to talk to me about?"

" It's umm, so you know how me and Maxon broke up right?" I started getting a loss for words.

" Yes... what happened?" She started sounding worried.

" Well um, he's-he's here and I have to m-marry him," I voice started quivering.

" Ames, tell me the whole story," she said softly.

And I did...

~

" You need to talk to him," She said sternly.

" I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do about it," I cried to her.

" You need to talk to him about what your worries are, and the real situation because I feel the doesn't know the whole story," she said calmly.

" Yeah, you're right. Thanks Kenna."

" Your Welcome Ames, bye."

" Bye," then I hung up the phone.

I walked out of my office to face my fear.

I walked to his room and gently knocked on the door. Part of me hoped he wouldn't answer, but the other part wished to get this over with. I had butterflies in my stomach and started to get nervous.

I stood there for no more than five seconds before the door opened.

" Hey," he said looking a little surprised.

" Hey," I said quietly.

" Do you want to come in?" He asked.

" Yes please," he opened the door more and I walked in.

We were then both standing in his room awkwardly neither of us saying anything.

" Do you want to take a walk through the garden?" I asked him.

" Of course," he led me out of his room and offered his arm which I loped mine through.

Then we began walking through the garden.

~

SO Sorry for not updating lately. And for the short chapter, my puppy has been going through a stage and I've been unmotivated to write so probably not that many more chapters. Hopefully I'll update again soon! And plz give me ideas for what to do!!! Also plz vote and comment it makes my day! ANyways BbbByyYyYYeeEEE!!

QOTD: What is/was your dream job?

Answer: Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a veterinarian, but I don't want to be in school by the time I'm 27, so my new dream job is to be an elementary school teacher! Anyway BYYEE GUYS!