Chapter 1

Earth 1: Metropolis

Earth 1: Metropolis

4 Men just robbed a bank, they stole $745,000.00, and they are on the run as they're speeding off in a pick up truck. They are being chased by 4 police cop cars. The bank robbers are shooting at the cop cars.

Bank Robber #1: Will you get those cops off our asses already.

Bank Robber #2: What do you think we're trying to do, EAT LEAD COPPERS!!!

As the bank robbers are shooting at the police, the truck makes a turn on a street full of pedestrians as the driver starts to swizzle to avoid hitting anyone, only for the truck to crash on a light pole. After the bank robbers crashed the truck they quickly get out and immediately grab hostages, all 4 of them grab someone, 3 Adult men & 1 Adult woman with a 6 month old baby boy, and hold their guns on their head.

Bank Robber #3: Make any moves and their heads go SPLAT!!!

Police Officer #1: HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!

The other pedestrians stood in horror as they watch the bank robbers take 4 people & a baby hostage and the police officers just stand there trying to figure out what to do.

Police Officer #1: Just chill out ok.

Police Officer #2: EVERYONE LEAVE, GET TO SAFETY!

Police Office #1: Nobody need to get hurt.

Bank Robber #4: You sure about that?

One of the bank robbers grabs the baby and lets the mother go.

Mother: NOOOOOO, NOT MY BABY!!!! PLEASE NOT MY SON!!!!

Bank Robber #4: SHUT UP!!!! What's it gonna be?

The police officer have no idea what to do now. They gonna need a miracle. But then a whoosh is heard from the sky as the bank robber look up in the sky to see what that whoosh was. Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Nope it was neither, as that whoosh came back and landed right in front them, and in front of them was none other than The Man of Steel, Superman. The bank robber now realize they are now screwed as Superman immediately speeds onto the robber that has the baby, rescues the infant by grabbing the 6 month old away from the robber, grabs the robber and throws him into a nearby fountain as the other bank robbers let go of their hostages and start aiming towards the Man of Steel and start firing at him, only for the bullets to bounce off of him as the robbers keep firing their guns until they run out of bullets. All of the bullets just lay there on the ground as Superman just look at the robber, smiles at them, and knocks out all 3 them with a single punch as he's still holding onto the baby as the infant just looks at Superman and giggle at the Man of Steel.