Chapter 21

Location: Maltus, Thirteen Billion Years Ago

The Doctor opens the door to the TARDIS and steps outside and looks around.

The Doctor: They're not out here. But at least we made it to Maltus.

Donnie: But where did everyone go? And what was that yellow energy surge?

The Doctor: I don't know.

Hellboy: Well you better find out, because I don't know how are we going to do this with only just 3 Paragons.

The Doctor: I've already scanned the entire TARDIS, no sign of life on board except for us.

Donnie: Then what do we do?

The Doctor: We have to go on without them then.

Donnie: Without them?

Hellboy: We can't go without them!

The Doctor: Then what should we do then? We need to find this Krona before it's too late!

Hellboy: Dammit you're right, we need to find Krona.

The Doctor: Umm, before we go, don't you think you might need to cover yourselves?

Donnie: He's probably right.

The Doctor: Give me a sec.

The Doctor goes back in the TARDIS and grabs 2 cloaks for Hellboy & Donatello to hide their figures because there's no telling what the beings of Maltus will react.

Hellboy: You want us to wear that?

Donnie: There no telling what the people of this planet will do to us.

The Doctor: Exactly.

Donatello & Hellboy put on the cloaks with the hoods on as they now go off the citadel that lays in front of them. Meanwhile, The Flash finds himself in his own childhood home not knowing how he got there, he goes to his old living room and looks at the picture that are there. He grabs one with a picture of himself when he was a kid and his late mother. Flash puts the picture back where he found it as he then goes to the kitchen where he, his mother, & his father used to eat at the kitchen table. He then proceeds to go to the backyard where he see a woman standing there, but that is not just any woman, it was his dead mother.

Nora Allen: Hello, Berry.

The Flash: Mom?

Nora Allen: No, not really.

The Flash: Wait, it' can't be.

Nora Allen: I'm afraid it is.

The Flash: I'm in the speed force.

Nora Allen: Correct.

The Flash: How?

Nora Allen: The TARDIS couldn't contain the combined powers of The Martian, Green Lantern, Spectre, & especially the speed force.

The Flash: The electrical surge, that was the speed force.

Nora Allen: It brought you here and some of the others.

The Flash: Who else is here?

Nora Allen: Bruce Wayne, J'onn J'onzz, Hannah Baker, Buffy Summers, & Jim Corrigan.

The Flash: What about The Doctor, Hellboy, & Donatello?

Nora Allen: They made it to Maltus on the TARDIS. They've already started their search for Krona.