Chapter 25

Location: The TARDIS

Clay Jensen: It's bigger on the inside.

Hannah Baker: I know right.

Clay is amazed that it's bigger on the inside, while Hannah is stoked to see Buffy, Hellboy, & the Ninja Turtles on board the TARDIS as well and goes on to hug them.

Hannah Baker: Buffy, Hellboy, the Ninja Turtles, oh it's soo good to see you guys again.

Buffy Summers: It's so good to see you too and still a Green Lantern.

Hannah Baker: And still rocking it.

Hellboy: Hey ya, kid.

Hannah Baker: Red.

Hellboy: Glad to see lover boy over there also made it.

Hannah Baker: I know.

Mikey: Hannah, you're a Green Lantern too?

Donnie: Told ya.

Hannah Baker: Mikey, Donnie, Leo, Raph.

Raph: You really did missed us.

Hannah Baker: Of course I did .

Clay Jensen: You're all on this earth too?

The Flash: All of our earths merged into 1 earth when we restarted the universe.

Clay Jensen: Can't wait for Hannah to tell me what happened.

The Doctor: Hannah, Clay, this is my companion & friend, Clara Oswald.

Hannah Baker: Nice to meet you.

Clara Oswald: Honor to meet you 2. I've now have met 4 Green Lanterns.

The Doctor: Okey dokey, now that we've all reunited, let's head back to the Hall of Justice.

The TARDIS arrives to the Hall of Justice inside the Main Hall Room where the rest of the Justice League all ready accounted for. Clay was the 1st one to step out of the TARDIS.

Clay Jensen: Wow, thee Hall of Justice.

Hal Jordan: Clay, good to see you again.

Clay Jensen: Hal, it's so good to see you, all of you again.

Everyone else has now gotten out of the TARDIS as Buffy, Hannah, Buffy, Hellboy, & the Ninja Turtles are amazed at the sight of the Hall of Justice.

Hannah Baker: Wow.

Buffy Summers: You're telling me.

Hellboy: This is way better looking than the BPRD Headquarters.

Donnie: Amazing.

Superman: Welcome to our headquarters, the Hall of Justice.

Batman: Now on to business.

Hannah Baker: Right, how are there still Shadow Demons?

Clay Jensen: And why were they only attacking Hannah and not everyone else at the party.

Donnie: Because we're Paragons, that's why. The Anti-Monitor wants revenge after humiliating him at the Dawn of Time.

Hannah Baker: The Anti-Monitor is still alive?

The Doctor: I'm afraid so. The TARDIS has been receiving a huge spike in anti matter and then poof, more Shadow Demons.

Buffy Summers: There's got to be a way to kill him.