Chapter 3

Earth 86: Gotham City

Pariah and the Justice League arrived to Earth 86 as they look around to see where in Earth 86 are they at, they imminently recognized the location, they are in the Bat Cave underneath Wayne Manor.

Batman: We're in the Bat Cave.

Martian Manhunter: Why are we in the Bat Cave?

Bruce Wayne (E86): That's what I wanna know!

The Justice League looked toward the direction the voice came from, and out from the shadows was none other than Bruce Wayne of Earth 86, but this Bruce Wayne looked older like in his 60's. The Justice League (except for Batman) were all surprised to see older Bruce Wayne.

 The Justice League (except for Batman) were all surprised to see older Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne (E86): Where did you all came from & why are you in my cave?

Batman walks toward the Bruce Wayne of Earth 86 as they are now standing in front of each other, staring at one another as The Flash steps forward and introduces them to each other.

The Flash: Um, Batman, Bruce Wayne, Bruce Wayne, Batman, or have you already met?

Batman & Bruce Wayne (E86): NOT NOW!

The Flash: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Batman: We're from another universe here to help save yours.

Bruce Wayne (E86): From what?

Superman: A being know as The Anti-Monitor, he's been destroying universes across the Multiverse.

Bruce Wayne (E86): Multiverse? Anti-Monitor? Is that why the sky turned red?

The Justice League were all confused by the meaning of the sky being red as Bruce Wayne of Earth 86 goes up to his computer and turns on news as they see for themselves that the sky has turned red.

News Reporter: We now go to Metropolis where Lois Lane is reporting live.

The news feed cuts to Metropolis where a much older Lois Lane is reporting about the red sky.

Lois Lane (E86): Right now the people are terrified that the sky has turned red, we waiting on a statement from President Lex Luthor...

That's when the ground in Metropolis started to move as a tower emerge from under the ground as it rose up, it's immediately activated as a light starts to beam up into the red sky turning it back to blue.