Chapter 22

Location: The TARDIS

The Flash brings everyone back on board the TARDIS as Hellboy gets sick from the speed and throws up.

The Doctor: Not in my TARDIS, Hellboy!

Buffy Summers: That was a close one.

Hellboy: Where the hell have you been?

The Doctor: That is a very good question, where exactly have you been?

The Flash: That energy surge send us into the speed force.

Donnie: What? How?

Batman: The TARDIS, the combined powers of The Spectre, Martian, Green Lantern, & speed force was a bit too much for the ship.

Martian Manhunter: Where you able to find Krona?

Hellboy: Oh we found him alright and the machine too.

The Flash: Did you manage to make the adjustments?

The Doctor, Donatello, & Hellboy give each other a look as everyone else are beginning to get worried.

Buffy Summers: What? It didn't work?

The Doctor: It can't be tampered with.

Donnie: The calculations were correct, the machine does work, it's just...

Hellboy: The machine can't be turn on. There, I said it.

Hannah Baker: What do you mean?

The Doctor turns the monitor screen of his TARDIS on as everyone looks to see Krona in his lab.

Krona: The machine will work, some visitors from the future have informed me that the machine works. But unfortunately something bad will happen, according this time lord, by activating the machine it will open a window to the hand of creation, and once the hand starts the big bang, it will cause the machine to explode and as a result to that it will shattered the universe causing the creation of the Multiverse as the universe replicates into an infinite number of parallel universes. At this same moment, this anti matter universe will be created, unleashing evil into the cosmos and create this Anti-Monitor. The Anti-Monitor will destroy the Multiverse with anti matter. I can't be the reason why infinite lives die, knowing this will happen in about Thirteen billion years. I have decided that I will activate my machine, instead I will destroy it. And by doing this it will erase my 3 visitors from the future. This was my life's work. What could've been.

The Paragons are shocked.

Batman: We're going to be erased from existence?

The Doctor: I'm afraid so.