Chapter 7

Earth 92: London, England

It's a dark & calm night in London, England as a young brunette girl is walking all alone at nightwhich is usually not a good idea, especially on this earth as monster exist in this world. The young brunette makes a turn to a back alley, but she is being followed by a group of young men. But these aren't normal young men, these are vampires. 5 Vampires.

Vampire #1: You lost pretty girl?

Vampire #2: I think she's lost.

The young girl stops and turns around to look at them and see's that they are vampires, but she's not surprised as she smiles at them.

Vampire #3: Nice smile, you got a name?

Dawn Summers: Dawn, Dawn Summers. And that's my sister.

The vampires are confused by that statement as they turn around and see a blonde woman standing there as she stakes 2 of them, turning them to dust.

Vampire #1: Oh crap, It's the Slayer!

Dawn stakes their leader in the back as Buffy then fights off the other 2 as she stakes another while Dawn staked the other killing all 5 of the vampires.

Buffy Summers: That was too easy.

Dawn Summers: Way too easy.

Buff Summers: I bet Jack The Reaper would've put up a challenge.

The 2 sisters laugh off after that statement. Buffy & Dawn have been living in Europe along with their friends: Willow Rosenberg, Xander Harris, & her Watcher, Rupert Giles. Together they call themselves the Scooby Gang, named after the cartoon characters from Scooby-Doo. They've moved to Europe after the events of the Hellmouth that ended up destroying their hometown of Sunnydale, California. That was 5 years ago, since then more Slayers have emerge after a spell that Willow cast during their final battle with The First Evil to awaken every Slayer in the world.

Dawn Summers: Well, where to next?

Buffy Summers: Pub?

Dawn Summers: Sounds good.

Buffy & Dawn now head to their favorite pub in London where the one eyed Xander & Willow are already drinking their pint.

Xander Harris: I still say beer is better than a pint.

Willow Rosenberg: Amen to that.

Xander & Willow toast to that statement as Buffy & Dawn walking into the pub and join their friends.

Willow Rosenberg: Hey, how was patrolling?

Buffy Summers: Way too easy.

Dawn Summers: There's nothing challenging anymore.

Xander Harris: Well what do you expect, we've taken down almost every monster known to man since the Hellmouth was destroyed.

Buffy Summers: Yeah, maybe the other Slayers slayed them away.

Willow Harris: That was the point, right.

That's when Buffy's watcher, Rupert Giles, walks in to the pub and joins them.

Rupert Giles: Let me guess, another easy night?

Scooby Gang: Yep.

Rupert Giles: Then I got something for you.