Chapter 13

Earth 1: Wayne Manor, The Batcave

Batman arrives to the Batcave where Alfred is attending to Clay.

Batman: Alfred, is he ok?

Alfred: He'll be alright, sir. The antitoxin is working just fine. But he keeps on repeating someone's name.

Batman: Let me guess, Hannah.

Alfred: Yes, how did...?

Batman: Long story.

Meanwhile back on The Monitor's ship, Hannah still waits patiently for news on Clay while Supergirl comforts her.

Supergirl: He's going to be ok.

Hannah Baker: No, he's not. I fucked everything up.

Supergirl: It's not your fault.

Hannah Baker: Yes it its! I pushed him away. We kissed, then I freaked out and drove him away, and because of that I watched my ex best friend get raped by the same guy who raped me, Sherri was giving me a ride home when she knocked down the stop sign and as a result of that, his friend died in a car crash. I tried to tell him, but he went off on me thinking I was trying to make it all about me.

Supergirl: You never told him how you feel about him?

Hannah Baker: No.

Batman: Batman to Supergirl, come in.

Batman radios in Supergirl from the Batcave.

Supergirl: Supergirl here.

Hannah Baker: Do you have him? Is he safe?

Batman: Yes, he's safe, but he was dosed with Scarecrow's fear toxin.

Hannah Baker: What does that even mean?

Batman: Relax, Alfred inject a antitoxin on him. He's been calling out for you.

Hannah starts smiling with joy knowing that Clay still cares about her.

Batman: We need to get back on the ship.

Batman picks up Clay as Pariah immediately teleports both Batman & Clay from the Batcave as Alfred looks on.

Alfred: My dear!

Batman & Clay arrive on The Monitor's ship

Hannah Baker: CLAY!

Batman: Where's the med bay?

Pariah: This way.

Pariah leads Batman with Clay to the medical bay as Hannah & Supergirl follow along, Batman put Clay down on the medical bed.

Hannah Baker: Is he going to be alright?

Clay Jensen: Hannah.

Hannah Baker: Clay, I'm here.

Batman: You should stay here with him, Hannah. Supergirl, we need to go to the tower.

Supergirl: We'll be back, Hannah.

Batman & Supergirl leave the med bay and make their way to the bridge where The Monitor is waiting for them.

The Monitor: Good work, Batman.