Chapter 1 I promise brother

Firstly I started this story because of how Deidara and Naruto looks so simular to each other. Secondly, Obito did not free the Kyuubi, the Kyuub broke free and the Kyuubi did not break free immediately after Kushina gave birth, I know the things in this chapter does not make sense but whatever.

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was night time, the sky was dark and the stars were shinning. In the forest near Konoha, a  boy with blonde hair and blue eyes was running carrying a little baby with blonde hair and blue eyes in his arms safely. The boy kept running, many rustling noises were made when he stepped onto leaves and when the wind blew. He finally stopped, he looked down at the baby he was carrying in his arms sleeping peacefully, he smiled at the sight of the baby sleeping peacefully. He kept looking at the young child who was only 2 weeks old then he looked up at the moon. He carefully put the sleeping child down onto the ground then put a card next to the sleeping baby, it said Naruto. The boy looked at the young child again, tears fell from his saddened eyes, he didn't want to leave the child, he wanted to take care of him but he didn't have money to take care of the child.

"I'm sorry my little brother, I really wanted to keep you and be a loving brother but, I don't have enough money to take care of you. Plus, I was accepted in a group but I don't think they'll allow you there and you could be killed so I can't take you with me, I'm terribly sorry. But, I promise, I promise you I'll come for you when you're older, or at least when I can. That's a promise, a promise I'll never break...never." said the blonde boy then he stood up not taking his eyes off the baby. He looked away and and wiped away his tears.

"Akatsuki...here I come." said the boy with sadness in his voice because he had to leave his only family. 

Not long after that, Namikaze Minato the 4th Hokage found the child with a card that says Naruto. He brought the child home and saw his wife with his own 2 children Menma who had red hair and blue eyes and Mito who also has red hair but she has violet eyes who are 3 weeks old. He smiled and Kushina also smiled but then she became confused when she saw the small blonde child sleeping in her husbands' arms.

"Minato, who's that?" asked Kushina.

"I found him outside the forest, his parents must have left him there." replied Minato.

"Aw, I feel bad for him." said Kushina then she smiled again and said, "I know! What if we adopt him? he looks exactly like you so the villagers will believe he's our child! We can just say I had triplets and he's the youngest." 

"That's a great idea Kushina." said Minato then he looked at his new adopted son. "From now on you are Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto. You're birthday is now October the 10th since today is the day I found you, plus, since we actually didn't do Menma and Mito's birth papers yet we can just make it October the tenth as well." said Minato.

"Yeah." said Kushina remembering they didn't do Menma and Mito's birth papers yet which is very important. Inside Kushina was the 9 tails, the seal on her was strong but she gave birth not long ago so the seal is still weakened and Minato being a goffball forgot to fix the seal and the Kyuubi was slowly breaking free. Then, the Kyuubi broke free that night...People were panicking, yelling and running away while Shinobis started evacuating villagers and fighting the Kyuubi. In the end, the 3rd sealed 9 tails into Naruto because he knew that Minato had adopted him. Everyone was sad that the 3rd had died but they had something else to worry about, their village was destroyed and they had to reconstruct it. On top of the village, a boy with blonde hair and a boy with red hair stood on top of a bird watching everything happen.

"Brother, l-looks like y-you'll have a g-great l-life with the Hokage's f-family. I'm s-sure y-you'll be h-happier h-here then with m-me r-raising you," said the blonde boy stuttering with tears falling down his face seeing his only brother sleeping in the 4th's arms. The blonde boy was sad, very sad, I mean, who wouldn't be? He just lost his baby brother to another family, of course the truth was he left him first but he came right back, just to see someone else take him, someone that could take care of him truly not like how the never blonde could. But he knew that the Hokage's family will be able to raise him well.

"Well, this is probably goodbye. H-have a great l-life with t-them." said the blonde boy.

"You sure though? He's your brother, not their child, he's right fully yours, you could just take him back from the Hokage. Come on, he's your last family member." said the red haired man.

"I-I can't, I know that he'll be respected and h-happy with the Hokage's family. He's the Hokage, he could provide Naruto with anything he wants." replied the crying blondie. The red head sighed and said,

"You're not going to break your promise to your little brother though right? You said you would come back and take him."

The blondie wiped his tears away.

"Come on let's go back then." said the red head. The blonde looked back at his brother once more.

"I promise brother. I'll come back, even if I can't take you back with me, it would make me very happy just seeing you. I promise brother, I promise." said the blondie letting one more tear fall down his face then he looked away and the bird took off leaving Konoha.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Yes this chapter doesn't really make sense like how Kushina and Minato somehow forgot to do their own childrens' birth papers which is very meesed up because they are important.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!