Chapter 7 Nii-san

The rest of the one week Team 7 and 1 had to train but it went quickly since Naruto helped them. It wasn't a very good week for Naruto though, he had to deal with the Uzumaki-Namikazes, the same people that ignored and neglected him only to notice him when he was able to do something good. The week went fast for everyone because they were having fun but not really for Naruto, he had a feeling his brother was going to come for him after the rest of the 1 week was finished but it was hard to wait because he wanted to meet him and leave now. Spending time with Inari was a fun for Naruto, he became like a big brother figure to Inari and Inari kept his secret to himself and didn't tell a soul about it, not like they weren't going to find out the truth that Minato and Kushina had kept for 12 years, they were going to find out really, really, really soon. Naruto also enjoyed helping homeless kids and playing with them, the kids liked giving Narutos' long-ish hair a makeover/style his hair, he quickly became loved for his kindness by all the villagers living in the land of waves. Since they were on a mission and were with each other, they had to deal with Sasuke, Menma and Mitos' arrogance but they weren't being arrogant around Naruto though, not only that, they had to deal with a screaming banshee and an annoying guy named Sai. But, being together on a mission made it kind of easier for Sasuke to secretly watch(stalk) Naruto but as usual, Naruto didn't notice since his mind was somewhere else. During the 1 week, Naruto had met Haku who is the fake masked hunter nin Team 7 met when they were fighting Zabuza.

Flashback no jutsu*

Naruto was training outside all night alone but he was exhausted and fell asleep in the forest on the grass. He woke when someone was shaking him and saw a beautiful girl? in front of him. Naruto sat up and rubbed his eyes then looked at the beautiful person in front of him.

"Um, who are you?" asked Naruto.

"I am Haku." replied the person.

"So what are you doing in the forest nee-chan?" asked Naruto curious of what Haku was doing in the forest.

"I was collecting herbs for my new tou-san Zabuza." replied Haku. Naruto wondered why Haku told him that.

"Why would you tell me that Zabuza is your father, I'm a stranger." asked Naruto.

"Because you're Deidaras' little brother, he and his group helped us and the demon brothers." replied Haku with a smile seeing a flash of Deidaras' image when looking at Naruto and seeing how Naruto resembled Deidara especially his long-ish blonde hair.

"Well that explains why you trusted me with that information about your relationship with Zabuza." said Naruto rubbing the back of his head, it's a habit he got for living with the Uzumaki-Namikazes for 12 years of his life.

"You need help collecting herbs? I can help you if you want." offered Naruto. Haku smiled at the kind boy.

"Thank you, that would be very helpful of you. You are just as kind as your older brother." said Haku with a smile. After Naruto helped Haku collect herbs, Haku asked,

"So why were you sleeping in the forest Naruto-kun?" asked Haku.

"Well I was training alone all night yesterday and I guess I got exhausted and fell asleep here." said Naruto rubbing the back of his head.

"You said you were training right?" asked Haku.

"Yeah, why?" asked Naruto wondering why Haku asked that.

"Because I want to know why you were training." answered Haku.

"Well, I was training because I want to get strong and make Nii-san happy by showing him what I can do." said Naruto.

"I'm sure you don't need to show him you are strong to make him happy and proud, I'm sure he'll be happy just seeing you. After all, when he helped us he said he was trying to get his last family member back he was determined so he'll be happy just seeing you." said Hkau with a smile.

"Really?!" asked Naruto his blue eyes sparkling. Haku nodded his head. Haku stood up.

"Well we better get going our ways now, your teammates might get suspicious or something. Bye see you next time. By the way, I'm a boy. Oh and also, the demon brother plus my tou-san and I are also leaving with you, we sent a letter to Deidara." said Haku walking away and waving at Naruto.

"Bye Haku nee-chan! See you next time when we leave." replied Naruto waving.

End of flashback no jutsu*

Naruto heard screaming and ran to were the screaming was and saw 2 thugs holding an unconscious Tsunami and Inari trying to get them to let go of his mother. Naruto rushed to Inari and helped him up.

"You guys are not getting away with this!" Naruto yelled at the 2 thugs. The 2 thugs started laughing.

"You think that we won't get away with this?" said one of the thugs. Suddenly, the 2 thugs were knocked unconscious and fell on forwards on the ground.

"The kid said you guys won't get away with it so listen." said Gozu and Meizu in unison standing behind the 2 knocked out thugs, 'Lucky Tsunami didn't see this since she's knocked out.' thought Naruto. Naruto turned to Inari and said,

"Listen Inari, don't tell anyone you knew I wasn't the Hokages' real son. If you do, Konoha might take you for interrogation even if you're a citizen from a different land ok?" Inari was now tearing up because he didn't want Naruto to leave.

"O-ok, can you promise to visit us? The children and villagers you've helped will miss you too." said Inari.

"I promise." said Naruto then he ran away with the demon brothers. Naruto and the demon brothers split up since Team 7 and 1 aren't allowed to see them, or at least not yet. Naruto made it to the bridge to 'help' and saw his 'teammates' fighting Zabuza and a masked hunter nin. Naruto went to where Sasuke, Mito and Menma were to 'help' them defeat the fake masked hunter nin and destroy the ice mirrors. Naruto entered the ice mirrors and got scolded by Sasuke because he could've helped outside the mirrors. Then, they heard an explosion were Kakashi and Kushina were fighting Zabuza and Sakura and Sai were protecting Tazuna. Haku disabled the ice mirrors and Naruto immediately ran to where the explosion was followed by Sasuke, Menam, Mito and Haku as well. Naruto and the people running right after him stopped and saw a man with long blonde hair that swayed in the wind and sapphire sky blue eyes that looked like Naruto on top of a large clay bird with a man with red hair and dark red eyes almost brown, behind them on the air was the demon brother on top of a large clay bird that was floating on the air. Everyone immediately got into a defensive stance except Naruto and of course Zabuza and Haku with his mask off.

"Who are you and why are you here attacking us?" spoke Kakashi.

"You don't need to know who my name is, I'm here for someone precious. The last-" the blonde male was interrupted when Sakura jumped in front of Sasuke and said, 

"He's after Sasuke-kun, he's precious and he's one of the last Uchihas. He wants Sasuke-kuns' sharingan."

After Sakura said that, Kakashi ordered everyone to protect Sasuke, everyone got in their spots to protect Sasuke except Naruto who just continued to make eye contact with the older blondes' blue eyes.

"Naruto! Why aren't you protecting Sasuke?" said Kakashi. Naruto said nothing and just started to run towards Deidara.

"Naruto! What are you-" Kakashi was interrupted when...

"NII-SAN!" yelled Naruto then he hugged the older blonde who hugged him back.

The 2 blonde siblings had tears of joy falling down their faces, they're finally reunited after 12 years of being separated from each other. The sight brought a smile on the red head, the demon brothers, Zabuza and Hakus' faces while Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna had shocked faces, Kushina was sad, Menma and Mito were heartbroken seeing their 'little brother' call another person Nii-san and Sai was just Sai.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enoyed the chapter. Naruto and Deidara in finally reunited!

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!