Chapter 4 Demon brothers

It was a Wednesday morning, it's been a few days since Naruto got a letter from his real brother, the past few days were hard for Naruto since he had to keep his hand bandaged up to cover the 2 slits on his palms, not only that, but his palms continued to hurt and it didn't help that he had to do missions with his team because he didn't tell anyone about it, not like they would care though. His team included Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke and his teacher was Hatake Kakashi, they were Team 7. Kakashi didn't know about his own sensei neglecting his own child and of course he didn't know Naruto wasn't their child either, Kakashi treated Naruto as the Hokages' son but he wasn't acting like how the villagers work shipped Menma and Mito though. Today Team 7 has to escort an old man named Tazuna who is a bridge builder in the Land of waves. Naruto went back home to pack his stuff and saw the Hokages' wife giving kisses and hugs to the Hokages' children then all 3 of them walked towards Naruto. Menma was the first who approached Naruto and pushed him out of the way of the front door. Kushina and Mito said nothing and ignored what Menma just said, they just continued walking towards the front door, Kushina was the last to leave so she shut the door. Naruto got up and went to his room(the attic) and packed his stuff for the trip. He then went to the gate and his team started walking to the Land of waves. 

Naruto was walking in the front, he distanced himself from his other teammates and said nothing. On his right was Sasuke who was ignoring the pink banshee on his right and staring at Naruto and Sakura was asking a stupid question. Team 7 and their client soon came across a puddle, Naruto was just deep in his own thought and he ignored it without a second thought. Kakashi who was a Jounnin got suspicious when he saw the puddle. 'A puddle, but it hasn't rained in weeks.' thought Kakashi. Team 7 and Tazuna walked pass the puddle then chains came out of nowhere and ripped Kakashi apart. 

"That's one down. 4 to go." said a voice.

2 People appeared in front of Naruto and stabbed him but then they were knocked away by Sasuke. Sasuke threw a shuriken and kunai at the chains that were attached to the 2 figures and pinned the chains to a tree. Sasuke then kicked the 2 people then the chains broke. The 2 people then charged at Sakura who was standing in front of Tazuna then Sasuke moved in front of her. Before Sasuke took the hit for Sakura, Kakashi came out of nowhere and stopped the 2 people.

"But, you were killed!" said Naruto. Kakashi pointed at the place he was 'killed'  and there were logs there.

"I knew something was wrong when I saw the puddle there. It hasn't rained in weeks so I knew they were there and I used the replacement technique." said Kakashi. Kakashi woke the 2 people up.

"Hello demon brothers, can you please tell me why you attacked my Team?" asked Kakashi nicely. The demon bothers soon fessed up and told them that Gato sent them to kill Tazuna. Kakashi turned to Tazuna and demanded an explaination.

"Well, Gato and his shipping company had done lots of bad things, but because the only way to get shipments from another place is through his company, he's been controlling the Land of waves. He charges a lot for money and people living there barely eats. If I can complete the bridge then the people there won't have to suffer." explained Tazuna. Kakashi sighed and said they were heading back, but then, Naruto protested.

"No! I will continue this mission. The people of the Land of waves needs help and we can't leave them there suffering. You can leave if you want but I'm going to continue it."

Every stopped and looked at Naruto.

"B-but Kakashi sensei said that this mission is a higher rank." said Sakura. Sasuke stepped up.

"I agree with the dobe, I won't abandon the mission. If it's dangerous then I'll get stronger so I can kill Itachi and revive my clan." said Sasuke. 'Well actually if Naruto is here then ok. He's mine.' thought Sasuke.