Chapter 18 preparing

At the Akatsuki base, everyone except Orochimaru and Danzo were in there fighting stances and getting out their weapons ready to attack the person they were going to work with. Why do they want to do that? It's not to test their strength no, it's a different reason, this is why....

"Kazekage....." said Itachi.

"Yes hello Akatsuki. Would you be kind enough to put your weapons away and sir down so we can have a chat about he plan in saving Naruto from the Leaf." said Rasa the Kazekage. All the Akatsuki members turned their heads towards Orochimaru and Danzo.

"Why the f*ck did you agree to let him help?" said Hidan.

"Did he bribe you? Even though I love money I wouldn't be that stupid to risk Narutos' life." said Kakuzu.

"You know bringing him here is a stupid idea?" said Kisame.

"Although Kisame here is stupid, he is right. He shouldn't be here." said Sasori.

"Everyone weapons away." said Nagato. Every Akatsuki member turned their heads to him with confused looks.

"Why?" they all said in unison.

"There has to be a reason that the Kazekage wants to help us. I'm sure Orochimaru and Danzo aren't that stupid to invite the Kazekage who made an alliance with Konoha to help get someone in Konoha out without a reason. The reason the Kazekage wants to help is probably because we will have to do something for him in return." said Nagato.

"Damn Nagato always smart and wise." mumbled a certain orange haired male. Nagato hit the orange haired males' head and smiled 'innocently'.

"What the hell was that for Nagato!" yelled Yahiko.

"Yahiko you're suppose to be the leader of Akatsuki so stop being childish." said Nagato. The Kazekages' eyes widened.

"OH, he's the leader of Akatsuki? I thought it was you red head, you look like you do everything around here. He looks to childish to be the leader of the Akatsuki.

"You got that right." said Kisame.

"What the f*ck did you just say! I'm the leader! You'll end up in the hospital!" shouted Yahiko on his bad side. The Kazekage flinched, he looked around and no one was really effected as much as him, some weren't even effected by Yahikos' scream at all like Nagato and Konan.

"Does this happen a lot? one second he's kind and the next second he's scary." said the Kazekage.

"Yeah it does. He can be kind but if you do something bad or say something bad and bring out his bad side, it's annoying to deal with and it's scary. The reaction he does is different for everyone though un." said Deidara.

"We all know that he would NEVER yell at Naruto like that." said Kotetsu.

"Well now I know not to get on his bad side. But why would he never yell at Naruto like that?" asked the Kazekage.

"He loves Naruto." answered Izumo.

"Oh. Well you better watch out then. When I went to Konoha for the Chunnin exams, the Uchiha was stalking him." said the Kazekage. Yahikos' eyes immediately filled with rage.

"I'LL KILL HIM!!!!" shouted Yahiko while Nagato and Konan held him back with the Rinnegan and Konans' papers.

"Yahiko calm down or we won't let you go to help Naruto." said Konan then Yahiko immediately stopped.

"Fine..." said Yahiko. Everyone sat down and they started planning on how thye would get Naruto back. There's only one thing they cannot do, it's taking Naruto when he's alone because that could cause a lot of trouble. For example:

1. Naruto might not remember them because the Hokage and his wife might have done something to him.

2. If Naruto hasn't left yet, then Kurama might have been unable to help.

3. They need Naruto to come willingly to prove the everyone in Konoha including the Uzumaki-Namikazes that he came on his own choice and they didn't take them.

4. They need to make things clear so Konoha doesn't try and take Naruto again.

And those are the reasons. After a bit of planning, they finally decided what they were going to do.

"So we are going to invade Konoha in the fianle part of the Chunnin exams in one month. There will be people there so they will see that Naruto chose on his own free will to come and hopefully he remembers us. We WILL make it clear to everyone in Konoha that Naruto does not belong there. But, the thing that is most important is, we need to make sure they know that Naruto is our family and his family is the Akatsuki not the Uzumaki-Namikazes. We need to make sure they know that Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto never existed in this world, in Konoha, in the Hokages' family but he existed as...............Yagami Naruto Deidaras' little brother and a family member of Akatsuki." said Nagato.

"Alright but as you said before, we're allowed to help him when he's alone right? I know I asked before but just making sure." said Yahiko.

"Yes we are allowed." said Nagato.

"Anyways." said Konan then she looked at the Kazekage.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you want something in return Kazekage." said Nagato.

"Firstly just call me Rasa. I need help for my youngest son, he's a Jinchuriki but we aren't seal masters like Uzumakis' so the seal we placed on him doesn't allow him to sleep and he's slowly going crazy. Plus, from what I heard when you guys introduced yourself, the Uzukage is Nagato-san and he's an Uzumaki so I want to ask you to help my son so he can sleep in peace." said the Kazekage.

"Of course Rasa, he's a Jinchuriki like Naruto as well. I'm happy that even though your son is a Jinchuriki you still treat him as a son." said Nagato.

"Thank you Nagato-san." said the Kazekage.

"No problem Rasa-san. Is your son here? I can do it now so your son can peacefully sleep." asked Nagato.

"Yes he is here." replied the Kazekage.

"Gaara!" said the Kazekage.

"Yes?" asked a boy with red hair and black eye lines around his eye that just walked in the room.

"We'll be fixing your seal." said the Kazekage then Nagato started fixing the Gaaras' seal.

(Where Naruto is)

Naruto is currently training in the forest outside Konoha, he too was preparing for the finale upcoming part of the Chuunin exams.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!