Chapter 2 12 years later

It 12 years later after the Kyuubi attack. A 12 year old boy with long-ish blond hair and blue eyes woke up and got ready for the academy, he wore a white T-shirt with a red symbol on it and a red jacket over it and dark blue pants. He went down stairs and saw his 'family' eating breakfast talking to each other all of them happy. 'They didn't wake my up again. It's not like I'm not use to it though.' thought Naruto then he walked out the front door his family not even looking at him. Why didn't they bother waking him up? Why didn't they call him to have breakfast with them? Well, he was neglected for his siblings his whole life.

Flash back no jutsu*

A little boy came up to his parents and asked, "Mum, Dad, can you please train me?" his mother looked at the boy.

"Mummy! Help me! Ignore him he's taking my training time away!" yelled a little girl with red hair and violet eyes.

"Yeah! My sister is right." yelled a boy with red hair and blue eyes. The woman looked away from the blonde haired boy and smiled at the 2 red heads.

"You're right honey, he is, I'll be right there in a second." said the woman. Then, as she turned back to Naruto, her smile disappeared. "Ok listen here Naruto, I'll train you when you're older but right now I need to help your father train your siblings just in case you go berserk. The village safety and your siblings safety is first you got that? Then leave." said the woman. Then, she went back to her children. Naruto let out a sigh and walked away, "But you always say that  yet you train the other 2. Is it because I'm a demon?" whispered Naruto to himself.

(On Naruto's birthday)

Narutos' parents kicked him out to celebrate his siblings' birthday. He would never get any presents from them or from the villagers except 4 people while his siblings get a lot. All the villagers were allowed to come to the party yet the birthday boy couldn't attend his own because his parents said that he would ruin his siblings' birthday and they didn't want him there. And yes, his siblings also treated him badly, they were spoiled by the Hokage and loved by everyone in the village. They were known as the children of the savior of their village and heroes for keeping the Kyuubi from going berserk while Naruto was treated like dirt. Naruto was being chased by angry mobs of villagers who abused him. It wasn't only his birthday they would hurt him, other days too, but his birthday was the worst since it was the day the Kyuubi attacked and they believed he was a demon. Plus, every time he would return home late and his clothes were dirty, his mother would yell at him and when he told the truth he would get a slap on the face because the 'innocent' villagers would 'never' do such thing. She believed the villagers and not 'her own child' .

End of flashback no jutsu*

Even though all those horrible things happened, he had 4 people that would take care of him and treat him as their equal. They were Ichiraku Teuchi and Ichiraku Ayame from the ramen shop and Orochimaru and Danzo(Orochimaru and Danzo are nice people in this story). But, Teuchi and Ayame can't really take care of him since they have a ramen shop to run but they would give him food sometimes when the Uzumaki-Namikazes would ignore him and let him starve for a few days then give him a little piece of food. Orochimaru was framed of experiments that he didn't do, in fact, there was no laboratory at all, it was made up. Danzo was also kicked out of the leaf because the 4th also framed him. So now, the only people that could help Naruto was the Ichirakus but they could only give him ramen when he was hungry. He walked to school and got bullied by many people, they would insult him and hurt him and nearly the whole village hated him so much that even the Kyuubi felt sympathy for him and became his friend when he was 7. He sat on a swing alone at lunch and thought of his horrible life and thought that no one would even love him. But little did he know, a boy with raven hair and black eyes, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Sasuke was staring at him. Sasuke would sometimes watch(stalk) Naruto hoping he could talk to him because Sasuke has had a BIG crush on Naruto for a long time now but he had to act cold because his Uchiha pride wouldn't let him. He was always acting he was superior than everyone else and a total jerk but the girls still can't help but fall for him. Naruto just walked home not knowing Sasuke was stalking him and went straight to his room(the attic) and went to bed.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It's sad for Naruto though.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!