Chapter 10 Akatsuki

It's been about a month after Naruto left Konoha to his big brother Deidara. Everyone in Konoha started regretting that they were so mean towards Naruto, they realized how much they missed the blonde jinchuriki especially the Uzumaki-Namikazes. Naruto was brought into Akatsuki and he helped people in need with his partner Yahiko who was actually the leader of Akatsuki. Yahiko has orange hair, brown eyes and he is very nice and positive but if you get on his bad side......it's annoying to deal with. Naruto also met everyone else in the Akatsuki and they welcomed him with open arms. 

There was Tobi who was actually the suppose to be 'dead' Uchiha Obito, he has black hair and black eyes, he has a missing eye which is covered up by an eye patch. His brain is also a bit damaged after he was half crushed by a boulder so he has 2 personalities, when he is Tobi he acts like a child and when he is Obito he is like any other Uchiha. He was teammates with Kakashi, his old crush Nohara Rin who is dead and the 4th Hokage Minato. No one outside Akatsuki knows he's alive.

Zetsu was kind of like a plant, he is good at spying on people and likes to scare people for fun. he has 2 side white zetsu and black zetsu and he is Obitos' boyfriend. 

Hidan swears a lot and because he sacrifices peoples' souls to Jashin(I think) he is pretty much always sent on missions to kill rouge shinobis. He uses a scythe with 3 red blades and he calls himself immortal. He also likes to drink. His partner is Kakuzu. 

Kakuzu is very greedy and likes money, he is easy to piss off and because he likes to kill his partner when his partner annoys him. Of course Yahiko, Nagato and Konan doesn't really like it when Kakuzu kills his partner but they have to deal with it, because Hidan is 'immortal', he is partnered up with Kakuzu because Kakuzu cannot kill him. He also likes to gamble and make bets, he also likes to drink. 

Hoshigaki Kisame......is a shark, well, he looks like one since he has blue skin and sharp teeth. He has dark blue hair and white eyes, he wields the Samehada sword which makes him one of the 7 swordsman of the Mist. Kisames' sword eats chakra and Kisame can use the chakra, that's why he's known as the tailless tailed beast, his partner is Uchiha Itachi.

 Uchiha Itachi is an Uchiha, he is Sasukes' older brother and he slaughtered his own clan and spared Sasuke. He was actually ordered to kill his clan so he's technically innocent. He has the mangekyou sharingan and Orochimaru was able to help him so he won't go blind. He is nice and pretty much emotionless like an Uchiha and he did love his brother but after hearing how arrogant Sasuke has gotten, he doesn't really like him anymore, he likes batman. He's good at cooking but sometimes he takes it too serious like one time he was making an egg and he wouldn't let anyone eat an egg unless if it's perfect. He's the guy to go to if you need help. He has fabulous hair and he's handsome(Uchiha genes). His partner is Kisame and he's like the mother of the group.

Uzumaki Nagato is actually Narutos' uncle, well, not biologically but since Naruto was adopted into the Uzumaki-Namikazes, he's still kind of Narutos' uncle which he and Naruto is fine with. He was Kushinas' older brother so he's the true heir to the Uzumaki head and Kushina isn't. Kushina doesn't know that Nagato is alive either, she just thinks he's dead. He awakened the rinnegan after his clan was pretty much wiped out, there isn't a lot of Uzumakis left. Since he's the Uzumaki prince, he re-built Uzushiogakure and turned it into a village and the Akatuski village is there, Uzushiogakure has people living in it that aren't Uzumakis or from the Akatsuki, they are people that need a home. The people in Uzushio knows about Akatsuki and they are loyal to the village and the Akatsuki for saving them, they also have shinobis there which are ninjas of the whirlpool village. He is close friends with Yahiko, the Akatsuki leader and their other friend Konan who is his girlfriend. He loves his friends and his adopted niece Naruto, he decided to became Deidaras' uncle as well. His partner is Konan

Konan is a girl with violet hair with a flower in her hair, and yellow eyes, she also has a piercing under her bottom lip. She loves orgasmic and is very good at it. She can turn into paper and manipulate paper? She can also fly is she put paper wings on herself. She is good at cooking and is also like the mother of the group like Itachi. She is a close friend of Yahiko which is the group leader and Nagato. She is Nagato's girlfriend and partner.

Sasori is know as the Red desert scorpion. He has red hair and dark red eyes almost brown. He's a rouge shinobi from the Sand village. He turns dead human bodies into puppets. He gets the bodies on missions or after Hidan is finished sacrificing someones' soul, he gives the body to Sasori unless Kakuzu wants it to get money. He's really good at making puppets and controlling them, he is known as a puppet master even after he left the Sand village. He is Deidaras' partner.

Yagami Deidara is Narutos' older brother. He was from the Rock village and fled after his parents were killed with baby Naruto. Onoki didn't really treat the Yagamis well though, he just wanted their Kekkei genkais in his village. Deidara has long blonde hair and blue eyes, he kinda  looks like Naruto. He likes his art which is an explosion and says un. He loves his little brother Naruto. His partner is Sasori.

Yahiko is an orphan like Konan and you can say Nagato too since his parents were killed. The 3 were students of Jiraiya and after Jiraiya left, he started Akatsuki to help other orphans like him. Unfortunately, the other members were killed but he, Nagato and Konan survived and continued on. He has orange hair and brown eyes. He is nice and positive but if you get on his bad side.......he can be annoying to deal with but, his reaction is different for everyone when they say something bad.

After Izumo and Kotetsu left Konoha, they were actually invited to come to the Akatsuki by Naruto and Deidara since Naruto liked them a lot. Of course they agreed to and they are now members of Akatsuki. Teuchi and his daughter also left Konoha and were invited to join the Whirlpool village by Naruto and Deidara and of course they accepted the offer. Also since Nagato is the Uzumaki clan head, he is also the Uzukage of the Whirlpool village.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This chapter is kind of boring though.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!