Chapter 19 He's my little brother

It's one month later now, today is the day of the finale part of the Chunnin exams. Everyone is ready for the finale part of the Chunnin exams, not just the Gennins that are going to take part in the battle for the rank Chunnin but also the Akatsuki, there's just one problem for the Akatsuki, will their plan work or fail? Will they get Naruto to remember or will they will never be able to make Naruto remember who he is? Will Deidara be able to say to everyone 'He's my brother' or will he never be able to again. Naruto and his family walked to the arena where the matches are going to be held, Naruto walked inside the arena  with confidence that he was going to win because of something that happened when he was training by himself, well, technically he got help. Naruto walked in preparation room with with only one thought in his mind, 'I'm definitely going to win this and prove to my parents and siblings that I am strong and make them proud of me!' thought Naruto then, he received another heart ache. 'Ugh not this again. After I talked to the voice and found out why my heart was aching, I don't even know the reason why. Plus, he just said that my brain doesn't remember but my heart does. What am I forgetting? Why do I feel like it's extremely important? Plus, after that night, he never said anything to me again, he did say there was a seal placed by THEM but I don't know who he means. Maybe the seal is back though I have no idea what seal he's talking about.' thought Naruto. Menma, Mito and Sasuke saw that Naruto was sweating so they walked up to him.

"Hey otouto are you ok?" asked Menma.

"Yeha I'm ok nii-san." said Naruto getting another heart ache.

"You don't seem fine dobe." said Sasuke.

"I'm fine, just a little nervous heh." replied Naruto trying to sound ok.

"Don't stress out too much Naruto, they're just battles. If you don't make it this year then you can next time." said Mito.

"She's right." said Kiba walking up to them.

"Yeah thanks, that made me less nervous." said Naruto with a smile causing his siblings and friends to smile as well. They all went back to what they were doing preparing for the matches. The first match was Sasuke vs Neiji who was Hinata's cousin, Sasuke won using chidori a lighting technique created by Kakashi that he learnt. Sasuke walked back to his spot receiving high fives then he leaned against a wall. Next was Sai vs Kankuro who was from the Sand village, Sai won the the reason he won was because Kankuro decided to forfeit his match. After the match was Shikamru vs Temari who was from the sand and she was also Kankuros' older sister, at the start of the battle, Temari had the advantage but then Shikamaru used his smart Nara brain but in the end Temari won because Shikamaru was low on chakra. The next battle was Mito vs Kinuta from the Sound, Mito won using her chakra chains which she got from her Uzumaki genes and her strength that she trained to get with Tsunade, she also has a summoning contract with the slugs and she summoned one even though she clearly didn't need to but she wanted to show off in front of everyone. After that was Menmas' match, he was against Sai but Sai decided to forfeit because he said he knew he couldn't win against the Hokages' son which boosted a bit of Menmas' ego. 

"Of course you can't win against me. I am the Hokages' son after all. Even if you did want to fight, your lame drawings will never compare to the cool jutsus I was taught during the one month.You wouldn't stand a chance against my rasengan or toad summon," said Menma with an arrogant smirk on his face then he turned to Naruto,"Otouto! You're proud of you nii-san right?" asked Menma. 'But you didn't even do anything.' thought Naruto.

"Of course nii-san." Naruto lied getting another heart ache. 'Ugh this happens too often. I wonder when it will stop.' thought Naruto.

'Oh trust me......it will stop soon.' said a voice in Narutos' head.

'It's you! What do you mean by that and why haven't you talked to me for so long?!' asked Naruto mentally.