Chapter 8 Leaving an an explaintaion

Everyone was shocked by what Naruto just did, they were all shocked with different emotions though. Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke and Tazuna were confused, Kushina was sad and Menma and Mito were heartbroken because their 'little brother'  just called another man they don't know 'nii-san'.

"Let's go otouto." said the older blonde getting a nod in response from his younger brother. Zabuza and Haku hopped onto the clay bird that the demon brothers were on and the 2 blonde siblings looked away from the Konoha nins. The bird got off the ground a little and was about to fly away but...

"Wait! Why did you call that man brother and why are you leaving? Your older siblings are right here. See, Menma and Mito are here." said Kakashi. Menma and Mito nodded with tears falling down their faces.

"I'm sorry but last time I checked, you never cared, or at least not until now. My REAL older brother has written me a letter after seeing how the village treated me and he said that he's going to take me with him so here I am now. It's was a chance for me to reunite with my REAL older brother and get away from the hell hole that has always hated me." said Naruto. No one said anything after that, Deidara, Naruto, and everyone else on their side flew away on Deidaras' clay bird. When they got to the hideout, Naruto was greeted by 2 people that he liked.........Orochimaru and Danzo.

"You guys! You're safe! But, why are you here? And how do you know my brother?" asked Naruto. 

"We'll explain." replied Orochimaru and Danzo. The 4 people sat down on seats facing each other.

"Well, firstly let me explain why you weren't with me. 12 years ago, our parents were murdered but I managed to run away bringing you with me. I didn't have a lot of money so I couldn't take care of both of us. I got into an organisation called Akatsuki and I thought they weren't really nice so they'll kill you if I bring you with me so I left in a forest outside Konoha. I went to the Akatsuki and found out they were actually nice and they let me take you with me so I went back to get you but I saw the Kyuubi has attacked and the Hokage already took you. I felt sad and I really wanted to take you back but I thought he could take better care of you since he's the Hokage. I decided to visit but not make physical contact with you and I saw that you were treated poorly in that village so I wrote you a letter. Now you are here. I don't blame you for hating me for leaving you but I just want you to know I love you otouto." said Deidara with tears falling down his face hoping that his younger brother wouldn't hate him for leaving him in a hell hole called a village for so long.

Naruto saw that his brother was crying so he hugged him.

"Don't worry, I understand, any Hokage would treat their kids nicely if you think about it so you think they'll provide their kids anything they want. That was your view and you thought it was the best for me. I love you even if you did that nii-san, I will never hate you because you are my family, my big brother." said Naruto.

"Thanks Naruto." said Deidara. Naruto stopped hugging his older brother then he turned to Orochimaru and Danzo who were watching them.

"So, can you explain why you 2 are here and how do you know my brother?" asked Naruto wanting an answer.

"Well.....you see....you tell them Orochimaru." said Danzo. The snake-like man sighed and replied, "Fine, I'll explain to Naruto."

"After we were framed by Minato, we were kicked out of the Konoha. We soon met your older brother Deidara who asked if we know someone called Naruto. We were shocked at first that an outsider knows you so we asked why he wants to know and he replied he was your older brother. We did some digging up and found out you were actually Yagami Naruto, Deidaras' little brother. We told him that we use to play with you and help you with things and he thanked us. He then asked why we were outside Konoha and we replied we were framed by the 4th. We then moved to Akatsuki and got accepted by everyone here. They're all nice except some if you get on their bad side and they are good like Tobi over there." said Orochimariu pointing to a person with an orange swirl mask on.

"Tobi is a good boy!" exclaimed Tobi.

"He is actually Uchiha Obito, Akatsuki saved him after he was half crushed by a boulder but now half his brain isn't working very well so he has 2 personalities." explained Danzo.

"Hn. That's right." said Tobi.

"I can tell." chuckled Naruto.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This one is kinda boring though.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!