Chapter 20 (special)

Naruto returned back to his true home with the Akatsuki and threw himself on the couch.

"I miss this place too much. it's been too long. I missed you guys as well." said Naruto.

"We missed you too." said everyone.

"Anyways Kotetsu and I got an idea." said Izumo.

"What is it?" asked Naruto.

"Well, we thought since we've been apart from each other for so long, why don't we have a vacation fro the Akatsuki." said Kotetsu.

"That's a great idea!" said Yahiko. Everyone else nodded their heads.

"I don't think I'm going to go, I'm the Uzukage so I have to take care of the village." said Nagato.

"Why don't you just let Hizu(Hizu is a character I created and you would know him from the first book I wrote but you might not but basically he's a very nice man and he's really accepting) take over it while you're gone?" said Danzo.

"Nah it's fine, you guys go and have fun I'll stay here." replied Nagato.

"And let Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame and Zetsu cause trouble. Obito, Izumo Kotetsu prank people. Konan and Itachi be the mother of the group. Sasori and Deidara arguing about art, Sai and Kabuto scare people and Yahiko try to kill anyone that goes close to Naruto?" Orochimaru shot back.

"On second thought I'm coming." said Nagato immediately after what Orochimaru just said.

"So where are we going?" asked Sai.

"The hot springs. We're going for two weeks." said Kotetsu.

"There's a cashino near where we're going." said Kakuzu. Then everyone packed there things. They arrived at the hot springs then they all waited outside the hotel they were staying at(Who the hell let's S-class rouge shinobis stay there).

"Alright, Kakuzu no spending too much money." said Nagato.

"Damn." said Kakuzu.

"Zetzu, Sai and Kabuto, no scaring people. Itachi Konan, Deidara, Sasori, you guys are going with Yahiko and Naruto. Hidan, annoy Kakuzu as much as you can."

"You don't have to tell me Nagato." said Hidan with a smirk.

"You're lucky I can't kill you." said Kakuzu.

"Kisame do whatever you want and be the shark you are."

"For the last time I'M NOT A SHARK!" shouted Kisame annoyed.

"And Itachi's not batman." joked Sai which caused everyone to laugh.

"Anyways let me continue. Obito, Izumo and Kotetsu, you are allowed to prank anyone just take pictures of the pranks I want to see them." said Nagato.

"No need to tell us. We'll get 1,000 pranks done at the end of the day." said Izumo, Obito and Kotetsu nodded their heads in agreement.

"I bet you $100 you three won't be able to do 1,000 pranks at the end of today." said Kakuzu.

"BET ON!!!" shouted the three.

"You idiot you already lost the. Better get that $100 ready." said Sasori.

"Damn shouldn't have done that." mumbled Kakuzu.

"Orochimaru and Danzo, do whatever you want." said Nagato.

"Ok" said Danzo.

"Alright anyways, I specifically told you guys(Konan, Itachi, Sasori and Deidara) to go with Yahiko and Naruto to make sure Yahiko doesn't murder anyone. You know how hard it is to hold him back." said Nagato, everyone nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Alright and GO!" said Nagato then everyone disappeared in a flash.

"Why can't they be this fast when they're doing work." mumbled Nagato.

Timeskip*

At the end of the day, a lot of things happened. Danzo and Orochimaru just did their things. Sai and Kabuto scared a lot of people even though Nagato said not to. Kakuzu won a lot of money since he sin't 'The legendary sucker'  like Tsunade. Hidan was stabbed 2,453 times by Kakuzu since he was annoying him. Kisame was doing shark things and enjoying his time. Nagato did whatever he wanted to do. Obito, Izumo and Kotetsu each got $100 from Kakuzu because they won the bet in like 1hour since they also got Zetsu to help. Zestu helped Obito, izumo and Kotetsu with their bet and also got a bit of money. Itachi bought dango and had to hold 2 people back. Itachi, Konan, and Sasori were trying to hold Yahiko AND Deidara back from killing a bunch of people who was flirting with Naruto and they were barely able to hold him back. Yahiko was trying to murder people and Deidara and Naruto got to spend some time with each other. Deidara also tried to kill some people for flirting with Naruto being the protective brother he was, heck he even tried to hit Yahiko when he confessed to Naruto. The two weeks they had at the hot springs was full of action, drama, and fun. Naruto just had one thing on his mind,

'It's good to be back...'

{ End}

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is a special chapter because Deidara and Naruto didn't really get to spend time with each other and the Akatsuki never really got a break so I wrote them having fun. The story has already ended and this is just and extra part of the story btw.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!