Chapter 6 1 week

When Team 7 arrived at Tazunas' house, Kakashi got some rest then when he woke up, he explained to everyone that Zabuza isn't dead yet because hunter nins would do their job by taking the targets' head and disposing the rest of the body. Team 1 which has Uzumaki-Namikaze Menma and Mito, Sai and Uzumaki Kushina as their leader arrived at the land of waves since Kakashi sent a letter back to Konoha saying that the mission was actually a B-rank mission and they are going to continue it so the Hokage sent another team to help. Since there were only 2 extra rooms at Tazunas' house, all the boys were in one room and the girls were in another which wasn't really fair since there were 5 boys and 3 girls so there wasn't really a lot of space in the room that the boys were sleeping in. The 2 teams now have 1 week to train so they can defeat Zabuza. One week Naruto has to spend with the Uzumaki-Namikazes. Team 7 and Team 1 were gathered in the forest and were standing in a line. Kakashi and Kushina were going to teach them something.

"Alright, today we are going to teach you how to climb trees." said Kakashi. The Gennins looked at Kakashi and Kushina with confused looks then Sakura decided to speak up,

"But sensei, we already know how to climb trees." Kushina took one step forwards and replied,

"Well do you know how to climb trees without your hands?" Everyone shook their heads except Sai.

"I do." replied Sai.

"Well them would you like to do a demonstration for us then Sai." said Kakashi.

"Alright." replied Sai then he started walking on a tree. Everyones' eyes widened including Kakashi and Kushina who thought that he was just joking.

"Alright, there we have an example, you apply chakra to your feet so your feet will stick onto the tree. You add too much and it will fling you off and you add too less and it won't stick." said Kakashi.

"Mum! Teach me that!" demanded Menma.

"Yeah!" said Mito.

"Alright let's started.

Everyone got their own tree and started running towards it. Mito, Menma and Sasuke were able to go up a bit but then got flung off while Narutos' feet didn't stick at all.

"This is pretty easy." said a voice. Everyone turned to where the voice was and saw Sakura already sitting on the tallest branch of her tree. Kushina and Kakashi helped Mito and Menma while Sai helped Sasuke. Not a person helped Naruto but...a demon did.

'Kit, since you took off the seal you should be able to control your chakra better since the seal was surpressing your chakra use about 1/6 of your chakra, that should be enough.' said Kurama.

Naruto smirked and replied,

'Thanks Kura, I'm gonna try that now.'

Naruto opened his eyes and got up, he looked at his tree and ran towards it, he applied 1/6 of his chakra to his feet and started walking on the tall tree without falling. He was able to walk so high everyone looked at him with shocked faces and widened eyes, he finally stopped when he was at the top of his tree and sat on the tallest branch ignoring everyones' faces. 

"H-how did you get that high on your second try?" asked Menma shocked.

"Y-yeah how?" asked Mito. Naruto turned away from what he was looking at and faced the 2 red heads.

"Hn, you want me to help you?" asked Naruto.

"Y-yes please." replied the 2 red heads. Naruto decided to help them and Sasuke joined in as well since he also needed help. After that, the 3 'triplets' hung out for the rest of the day since they already finished their chakra training and Menma, Mito and Kushina doesn't ignore Naruto anymore. Menma and Mito now calls Naruto 'little brother' and talks to him and treats him nicely. Kushina also joined in and played with her '3' children, Naruto would act like he's happy because he's hanging out with them but he was actually thinking 'Fake, you didn't care for me before so why now?'. When Team 7 and Team 1 went back to Tazunas' house, a little boy came in.