Chapter 14 Taking him back

Back at the Akatsuki base, Nagato, Kushina Minato were talking and Kisame, Konan, Hidan and Kakuzu were in the room.

"So nii-sa- I mean Nagato, we want to ask some questions and can you please answer them?" asked Kushina hoping that Nagato would agree to answer them.

"Yes I will try and answer them truthfully as I can but, some of the questions you have in mind might be a classified secret for this village and for the Akatsuki." replied Nagato.

"Alright then let's begin." said Minato really wanting to get some answers.

"yes let's begin." said Nagato with a smile on his face.

"So firsly, you said that you weren't the Akatsuki leader, then who is the leader?" asked Minato.

"The leader of this organisation is Yahiko, he's a close friend of mine." said Nagato smiling at the image of Yahiko starting Akatsuki.

"Who is this Yahiko?" asked Kushina.

"As I said, he's a close friend of mine and he's the leader of Akatsuki." said Nagato.

"No I mean what's his last name?" said Kushina.

"He does not have a last name, he is an orphan. he does not have any parents like all the Akatsuki members here." answered Nagato.

"Alright then, where is Naruto?" asked Minato.

"He's not here right now, he's probably eating ramen inside the village or playing pranks with his friends."replied Nagato.

"And who are they?" asked Kushina.

"He likes to play pranks with Izumo, Kotetsu and Obito and he likes to eat ramen with the Akatsuki at the Ichiraku ramen shop." replied Nagato knowing what is going to happen next. Kushina and Minatos' eyes widened recognizing 4 ex-Konoha citizen.

"WHAT!? THEY CAME HERE?!" shouted Kushina and Minato.

"I am going to order them back as Hokage. Izumo and Kotetsu were shinobis of Konoha and they were great ones so we cannot afford to loose them. The Ichirakus were also great people with good food and they were kind." said Minato. Both Kushina and Minato got up from the couch and were about to move but then the Akatsuki members got into their fighting stances and drew their weapons out.

"Do not do that. They are now members of the Whirlpool village. You are the Hokage but I am the Uzukage and you are in MY village. Not only that, we have a daimyo so we are recognized as a shinobi village. You are technically trespassing another shinobi village that isn't your own and ordering members of this village to come back to your own. Hokage-sama, I don't think it's a good idea for you so sit down and we can continue talking or you walk out the door and never return back to this village or it will be war. We have alliance with Kiri after we helped them with the blood shed in the Mist, Kumo for helping them with resources and Oto because it just so happens that Orochimaru became the Otokage a day ago." said Nagato glaring at the 2 Uzumaki-Namikazes.

The 2 Uzumaki-Namikazes sat back down not wanting to anger Nagato or they'll be kicked out and they won't get any answers.

"Wait, you said you were the Uzukage, is that true Nagato." asked Kushina.

"Of course it is." said Nagato.

"B-but you can't do that." said Kushina protesting.

"Actually I can, I am the true heir to this village and the Uzumaki clan not you since you were born second. Not only that but Uzumakis always look after their family first, you have broken a rule of this clan Kushina." said Nagato. Kushina lowered her head and looked at the ground.

"Anyways, let's ignore what just happened and continue unless if your questions have been answered then please peacefully leave my village." said Nagato.

"We have more questions." said Minato.

"Alright then Hokage-sama, continue your questioning." said Nagato wishing that they didn't have anymore questions because sooner or later, a questions that he doesn't want them to ask will be asked, but, he will still answer it.

"Can we have Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto back Uzukage-sama." said Minato asking the question Nagato really didn't want them to ask.

"e don't have an Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto in this village." replied Nagato with a small smile.

"What do you mean?! You said Naruto was in this village!" said Kushina.

"Please calm down lady Kushina. We do have a Naruto in this village but he is Yagami Naruto not Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto." replied Nagato smiling.

"NO! He is not a Yagami like that Yagami theif! He is an Uzumaki-Namikaze and he will came back to us! His home Konoha, his family which is us." said Kushina.

"You are wrong lady Kushina." said Nagato sighing.

"What do you mean?" asked Kushina, Minato nodded in agreement.

"Naruto was never yours, the true thief is you guys for stealing him from his REAL older brother which is Deidara. Plus, Konoha will never be his home after how he was treated there." said Nagato. Minato and Kushina slammed their hand on the table on front of them.

"Nonsense! He will accept us in his life again. We are going to get him now." said the 2 then they got up again but then the Akatsuki go into their fighting stances and drawing their weapons.

"You should listen to Nagato, I wouldn't try anything if I were you." said Kisame pointing his Samehada at the 2 parents.

"Yes he's right. Naruto has become one of us, we will not let him go that easily." said Konan.

"Plus, I bet $20 that he won't agree to go with you." said Kakuzu. Kushina and Minato turned back to Nagato.

"We will be taking him, he is our son!" said Minato.

"Hokage-sama, I will not be letting you take my nephew. Plus, I'm sure you know more than anyone that Naruto is not your own child." said Nagato.

"Wait, if you called him nephew and you're my older brother that means we have a chance." said Kushina.

"He's my nephew not your family." said Nagato then he left the room. The 2 parents gritted their teeth and left but then they gatherd everyone and got a plan.

Later that night, Konan busted into the living where everyone was and shouted,

"NARUTOS' MISSING!" 

All the Akatsukis members' eyes widened, they looked at each other.

"Konoha" they all growled.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!