13

Twenty years later, Draco Malfoy's time era, six years till Battle of Hogwarts

If Lucy Evans Potter was told twenty years ago that she would be going back in time to change people's lives, she would've laughed in their faces and made herself apparate away. But twenty years later as she stood in the compartment in the Hogwarts Express on Platform Nine and Three Quarters in her eleven year old self, she told herself this was very very real.

"Here we go again." Lucy muttered and the boy next to her gave her a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, the sunlight flashing off of his platinum blond hair. She was sorely reminded of her old friend Lucius Malfoy. He had the same hair, the same eyes and the same swaggering personality of the old git.

"Nothing." said the grandkid of Harry Potter, turning to look along the line of parents and kids themselves. She saw Lucius and her heart went pitter patter. Somehow, he looked even more devastatingly handsome then he was twenty years ago. But sadly, he'd moved on from her. They all thought she was dead, she told herself. Even Sirius knew that because he'd stopped sending her letters.

"What house do you hope to be in?" Draco asked, her attention moving back to him.

"Slytherin. It's what my mother was sorted into. She was Head Girl when she graduated from Hogwarts." Lucy said, her hazel eyes meeting his grey ones.

"Head girl, eh?" Draco said. "Must've been smart. Surprised she wasn't in Ravenclaw."

"Well, James and Lily Potter were Gryffindor and they were head boy and girl in their years." Lucy replied.

He nodded, dropping the topic. This was similar to how Lucy went to Hogwarts for her first time twenty years ago, alongside with Regulus, Lucius and Severus. A wave of nostalgia washed over her and she sat down. She opened her carryon bag and opened what looked like a decade old letter from Severus:

Dearest Lulu,
Dumbledore told me of your mission. I'll try my best not to be mean to you. Hahaha no promises there if you're in Gryffindor. Remember, try not to turn your charm on me like we were back in seventh year. I will not hesitate to take points off of you, Miss Potter. I'll see you soon.
Love, Severus.

Draco noticed her putting the letter away and he frowned, recognizing the handwriting. He didn't say anything though.

"I hear Potter's a few compartments down." Pansy Parkinson, a girl with a pug face said.

"Crabbe and Goyle, accompany Lucy and I." Draco said, and the four left to see what was going to become the Golden Trio.