Chapter One

Authors note:
Well hello! :-) people who are about to read. Just a few things you should know there is a lot of mistakes please don't judge this is my first story and please leave any comments and please vote!! Also follow me and I'll follow back..  Will be edit soon...
Enjoy!

Sarah's P.O.V

Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm late, he's gonna kill me. I have to hurry and head downstairs to begin his breakfast. Once I got up and rush to the kitchen I turned on the stove and put a pan on the surface.

" Yo bitch! Where the hell is my food!?" my father yelled, I didn't respond and continue on frying his eggs.

Once I finish and throw his food on a plate I walked toward the dinning table, where he had already been sitting and gave him his meal. Until I was told to be dismissed I stood a few feet away. 

" Took you about fucking time." he said rudely, I just stood quietly while starring at the tile floor.

He had taken his first bite and then stopped. I was starting to get a anxious. Why hasn't he said anything? That's when he slid his plate to the edge of the table and it fell over clashing to the floor.

" You call that food!? You're a worthless bitch! You can't even Make me food!" he screamed, getting up and grabbing me by my hair and yanking me to the floor.

" Listen slut, you better not fuck up my dinner tonight or you'll get it worse. You hear me!?"

After nodding, he had grabbed his belongings and headed off to work. I didn't move, I Sat on the cold white tile floor in pain. This hadn't been the first time my father had abused me. Its been over two years after my dad told me my mother abandon us that he started to hurt me. He also drank, too.

Once the feeling had gone a bit I had gotten up and cleaned the mess of food. Afterwards I ran upstairs to my bedroom and prepared myself for school. I had took a bath, put on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt, had done my basic hair do and then put on my eyeliner. Once I had finished I went downstairs to get my sweater and left out the house on my way to school.