6 - Ryan POV

He circled me like a hungry lion staring at a mouse. I couldn't bear to look back but one of his followers held my head upwards turning me in any direction they chose.
I was still tied down, my whole body vibrating with numbness. I was losing energy from the blood I was losing. The longer he paced around me, the closer I felt to passing out.
"I'm going to ask you some questions and you are to answer them." the man said.
I felt someone press a cold, thin blade against my neck. I swallowed hard and squirmed a little.
"I saw you at the dorms a few nights back. What were you doing there?" he asked, eerily calm.
I shuddered and tried not to move against the blade.
"How did you see us?" I questioned, my voice quivering.
He stormed up to me, slamming his hands into my wrists. The blade in my neck digs into my skin under my chin, traveling up my jaw.
"ANSWER ME FIRST, I DIDN'T ALLOW FOR QUESTIONS!!!" he screams into my face. His spit splatters over my cheek and I cry out in fear and pain.
"Okay! Okay! W-We we're making a dumbass video for work. I-I-I thought we were going to be fine! I'm sorry if you're angry..." I groan in pain while the blade slides into the side of my shoulder. "Please, I didn't want to hurt anyone!"
"We know. You don't have the strength. However, while you were there, I noticed a very peculiar chain of events. You collapsed. I saw your eyes turn white. You convulsed. Then, you began to shake like a rag doll. That's not normal behavior, now is it?" he recalled.
The memories scrolled back into my mind. I let out a short laugh, scared out of my mind. A couple tears leaked from my eyes as I tried to comprehend what he just told me.
"I wasn't even aware of that happening." I claimed.
Then, after a pause, the knife was sunk into my thigh. I screamed in agony as it went deeper and deeper.
I looked at him with pleading eyes and tried to make words.
"Listen, please...please...please...I know what happened. Shane told me, he can see spirits! I didn't believe him, I was just angry! But I can see now, he was right! I-I just want to live!" I begged him.
A hand was clapped around my mouth as I continued to sob.
"Shh, your begs mean nothing to me. I am asking this because I was suspicious of him. Now I know. He's a watcher like me." he said.
"A...a watcher? Like..." my words trailed off.
"Yes. There's more than one. All of us contain a sixth sense to serve the master. We collect information from other worlds for him. He uses it to his will. Shane knows of us. But we couldn't just force him here. We needed bait. And what could be better than a five-bleeder like you? Well get Shane and force him to be a part of us. With him roaming the word, he could be a threat to human society. You wouldn't want that for him, do you?" he explained.
"You're the Watcher? The one we made jokes of for a dumb job?" I asked.
"I'm not him. I'm his child. And soon, Shane will be. You're just a little human pet. Keep up the cluelessness and we might have to erase all memory other than Shane. We will get him here. You wait." he slowly sauntered away followed by a younger girl, whom I couldn't see.
I sat in that chair a sobbing, bloody mess. There was no hope. I let myself slip into unconsciousness.