when there's a dream there's a way

VICS POV

"Helloo earth to Vic," Kellin said waving his hands around, I didn't realize I had been zoned out. "You're gonna enjoy it tonight Viccy, I just know it"

"Kells, I don't know if I wanna go anymore, plus I don't even know the guys name" I said convincingly, I had a blind date tonight and Kellin had been helping me get ready. He was one of my students who offered to help dress me for the date since he was an arts and design major.

"His name is Curtis and he's very cute," Kellin shot back quickly.

"Wait, you know what he looks like? Show me now." I said demanding him. Weirdly his face got red and he looked away shyly.

"No you're fine," he said in a shy tone still looking away from me

"Kellin," I said, grabbing his arm and turning him towards me, "show me" I said again demanding him. I don't know what was going on or what was about to happen but he was getting very flustered and I liked it.

"No," he shot back this time keeping eye contact with me. I pulled him closer and grabbed his chin and whispered "show me" one more time knowing that we weren't even focused on the other guy anymore at this point. He looked into my eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Why should I?" he asked flirtatiously. I moved my hand from his face and ran it down his side to his hip with my other hand following. I squeezed his hips softly and his eyes flicked to my lips. I slowly licked and bit my bottom lip seductively and his face went red. He looked back up at me but my eyes had started wandering down to his lips, I was rubbing circles with my thumbs on his hips slowly making my way to the waist of his sweats.

"If you're gonna kiss me just do it already" he said softly, I froze and felt his arms tighten around my neck pulling me closer. Our lips were basically touching, I could feel his breathing against my lips, it felt wrong to kiss him all of a sudden and I didn't know why.

"Vic, can you hear me?" Kellin said randomly, I was confused as to why he would say that. I didn't even realize he was talking.

"Vic" he repeated again. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration.

"VIC" he screamed. That's when I woke up. I saw my brother hovering over me shaking me abruptly.

"Bout fucking time you're awake, you're gonna be late for your class" I looked over at my clock and I realized I had 15 minuets to get to my first class of the day. I was a professor at Michigan State University and it was the first day back after spring break. I jumped up and got dressed quickly heading for campus, luckily me and my brother had an apartment close by so I shouldn't be that late. I hopped on my skateboard and took off, I was probably the youngest professor on campus, I ended up graduating early and got my masters in teaching pretty fast. I was only 35 and so I was like a god to these students. I walked into class mildly sweaty to see there were only a few spots open.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late," I glanced at the clock realizing I had only been 10 minuets late so there wasn't such a big deal. "I hope you all enjoyed spring break," I glanced across the room locking eyes with Kellin. My body tensed up and I was instantly reminded of the dream I had this morning, I started to get flustered so I turned to my side bag and pulled out my laptop.

"Alright," I said nervously, "go ahead and pull your stuff out for today's chapter" I realized Kellin was still staring at me and it was making me blush. He always flirted and usually I could ignore it but today he was running through my mind non-stop. I pushed my thoughts to the side and began teaching the lesson, he was basically eye fucking me the whole lesson causing me to choke up my words a lot.

I pretended to get a call and told the class to give me a minute and decided to end the class early, of course there was excitement being that there was a short class the first day back from break. I wasn't surprised to see that Kellin had been lingering around the door til everyone was close to being gone, I packed my stuff up and decided to take the other exit knowing he'd follow.