4

"Hello again." Harry greets you as he meets you in your work room.

"Hi! Ready for the try out?" You smile and he nods. You've worked on his outfits for the past couple weeks and you were nervous as hell to show the final results, but you wouldn't demonstrate it, "Come with me, please."

---

"So, I think I'm gonna need you to loose your hair." You say, rubbing your jaw.

"Why?" Harry frowns.

"I believe it'll fit better with the clothes."

"Well you're the boss." He salutes you and you chuckle. The pair of you have met a few times now and you were happy to see he's like everyone describes him: smiley and playful once he gets more comfortable with someone.

Harry takes the first pieces and walks into the dressing room, coming out a few minutes later with a smile. You let out a small gasp at how good he fits into your designs.

 You let out a small gasp at how good he fits into your designs

"Harry, you look amazing." The words slip out before you can't stop them, and you quickly cover your mouth with one hand, "Uh, sorry…"

"It's okay." He blushes slightly, still not used to receiving compliments even after all these years of fame, "The credits are all yours after all."

"A designer is nothing without a good model." You state, "Especially a celebrity model."

"I'd rather be called a singer, thank you."

"Whatever, now model for me!" You command and he rolls his eyes but laughs before re-entering the dressing room.

You take some notes of the final adjustments you need to make with the clothes, and accompany Harry to the exit.

"Well, guess it's been a pleasure working with you?" You smile.

"Why are you talking like you'll never see me again?" He frowns.

"Because I'm not sure I will? I mean, now when the pieces are finished they'll be delivered to you and-"

"I thought we were friends?" He says and your eyes widen.

"Oh?"

"Aren't we?"

"I mean, I feel like I'm not special enough to be friends with you-"

"Don't be ridiculous." He laughs, "You seem a lovely person y/n, if you need anything just text me, yeah?" He asks and you just blink and nod, "I'm sure I'll see you again."

---

"I can't believe you're crying, you should be celebrating!" Sam mocks, and you hit him.

"These are happy tears, idiot." You whine, rubbing your cheeks, "I have my designs in an actual magazine."

"And with a fine ass model." He shakes his head, surrounding your neck with his arm, wiggling his eyebrows because he knows how much of a fan you are.

"Shut up." You shove him off, "He's actually really nice, doesn't act like a pretentious."

"Someone's got an idol crush?"

"No! We're friends, he said it himself." You roll your eyes, just as your phone buzzes with a text.

" You roll your eyes, just as your phone buzzes with a text

"Jeez, think you and my boss would get along just fine." You roll your eyes, showing Sam the texts.

He laughs, "Like her already. So Mr. Styles will come back."

"Stop."

"Will you ask him to sing you your favourite song from One Direction? What was it… 'Temporary Fix'?"

"I hate you." You flip him off, starting to walk away, and he follows you as he laughs out loud and calls you 'big baby'.