12

"Hi

"Hi." Harry greets you with a soft peck on your lips as soon as he arrives, and you blush like usual.

"Hey... So about the surprise, call me crazy, but I've been drawing everyday for your tour outfits... and I guess the designs are done?" You bite your lip.

His eyes widen, "Are you joking?"

"No! I mean, I thought it'd be harder honestly, but I just thought of you and what'd fit you and what you'd like to show... I just couldn't stop-" He cuts you off by cupping your cheeks and crashing your lips together.

"You're amazing." He murmurs against your lips before pulling away, making you a flushed mess, "Can I see them?"

"Of course, you're the star." You chuckle, heading to your desk and picking up your sketchbook, "Please be honest and tell me if you don't like any, they're kinda different-"

" You chuckle, heading to your desk and picking up your sketchbook, "Please be honest and tell me if you don't like any, they're kinda different-"

"y/n, they're absolutely incredible, stop underrating yourself." He smiles as he studies the designs, "I'm not used to wearing things like these, but wow..."

You can sense the hesitation in his voice, that he's afraid what the world will think about him wearing such fancy and bold outfits, so you take his hand, smiling at him, "Harry, I know this is scary. It's the first time you're on your own, and you're doing a world tour... But I can see you want to express yourself now that you're more free, and the clothes you wear can be a start. You might care about what they'll think, but if you're happy... then it doesn't matter."

Harry looks down at you with so much adoration in his eyes that you feel your heart can burst, "You're an angel." He whispers, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead, "Thank you so much."

"It's my job." You shrug, trying to disguise the ridiculous grin on your lips.

"But it means the world to me." He tells you truthfully, "Hey, wanna go somewhere?"

"I don't clock out until six."

"Come on, let's go now." He grabs your hand.

"Harry you're going to get me fired someday."

"Please, Mia loves me." He brags, and you roll your eyes.

"You're annoying."

"What do you mean? I'm a dream." He pouts and you laugh, following him.

---

"Is this how you finally kidnap me?" You tease, walking in front of Harry as he covers your eyes with one hand and carefully guides you with the other.

"Oops, you caught me." He chuckles, "Okay, two more steps... We're here."

He uncovers your vision and you grin, but raise an eyebrow, "A karaoke bar?"

"Yeah."

"Harry, I'm not going to sing."

"Nobody said that. I just like to come here once in a while, the atmosphere is amazing." He shrugs, taking your hand and guiding you inside.

The lights were dimmed and there was currently someone doing a song, so you and Harry managed to slip into a table at one of the corners of the room.

"I love it here." You tell him, "Have you ever sung here?"

"No. I like to be the one who watches sometimes, and since the audience is kinda older, they never recognised me."

"Too bad, I'd love to hear you..." You narrow your eyes at him, and his eyebrows furrow, he's about to say something but the owner of the space takes the microphone after the previous performance finishes.

"Alright people, does anyone want to come next?"

You glance at Harry, his widened eyes tell you that he already knew what you had in mind, and before he can stop you, you pull him from his seat, "Here! Harry Styles would love to!" You shout.

Everyone turns to the pair of you, before the owner chimes in, "Harry Styles, is that it? Seems we have our next volunteer."

You clap your hands along with the audience, encouraging him, 'You're gonna pay for this.' He mouths to you as he walks towards the little stage.

Harry whispers his request to the man, and after a few seconds the melody sounds, you instantly recognise it.

'You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you...' He sings looking directly at you, and his fantastic voice is enough for you to forget anything around you but him.

He climbs down the stage and walks slowly towards you as he continues to sing, 'Pardon the way that I stareThere's nothing else to compareThe sight of you leaves me weakThere are no words left to speakBut if you feel like I feelPlease, let me know...

There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please, let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you.' He finishes, leaning on the table to face you, and you can't avoid laughing and wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss as everyone cheers. You couldn't feel happier.

---

"You made me do quite a show in there." Harry says as you both leave the bar.

"Perks of having a super star boyfriend." You wink, and he laughs, grabbing your waist and turning you to face him.

"Well, it's worth it when you have someone to serenade." He whispers against your lips, making your cheeks flush, and you don't know where it comes from, but you can't stop the next words to slip out of your mouth.

"I love you."