15

"You're taking forever, are you almost done?" Harry asks as he leans against the bathroom door.

"Try to be a woman, I dare you." You look at him over your shoulder, then facing the mirror again.

He laughs, approaching you from behind and hugging your waist, "If I were a woman, I don't think I'd use much makeup."

"Have you ever tried any?"

"Zayn offered me some eyeliner once, but it felt itchy."

You turn to him, tilting your head to the side, smiling as an idea comes through your mind, "Sit there." You point to the toilet seat.

"y/n-"

"Just do it." You cut him off, and he bites his lip but does as he's told. You choose between your beauty materials before grabbing a stool and sit in front of him, "Now, I'm gonna need to stay still."

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

"Guess we'll find out." You shrug, and start working on his face. You apply some eyeshade, blush and kiss his lips to give him your lipstick, which makes him smile, "You look gorgeous." You move to the side so he can see himself in the mirror.

You can see his cheeks turning red even with the makeup as he turns to you, grabbing your head to kiss you again, "I love you

You can see his cheeks turning red even with the makeup as he turns to you, grabbing your head to kiss you again, "I love you."

You both finally get in the car after another thirty minutes. As usual, you turn the radio on and sing loudly as Harry laughs and joins you. He puts his hand on your thigh and squeezes it gently, looking at you, and you smile at him.

Unfortunately that was enough for neither of you to see the car that came to crash into yours from the front.

---

"Harry? Oh my God, Harry! Can you hear me?"

Harry's head pounds lightly at the sound of voices talking around him. He screws his eyes shut before slowly trying to open them again, his vision blurred at first but he soon recognises his mother hovering over him.

"Harry, you finally woke up! Oh, my baby!" Anne cries, hugging him.

"Mum?" He whispers, trying to put his thoughts in order, "Wait, what happened? Where's y/n?"

"Who's y/n, darling?"

"What do you mean who's y/n? My girlfriend, we had a car accident and-"

"Darling, you had indeed a car accident, but you were alone... You've been in a coma ever since." She sighs.

He frowns in confusion, "What? What day is it? How long was I out?"

"We're in October 2017... You were in a coma almost for a year."

‘A woman who's just in his head...’