17

I literally can't think of something to write for this chapter, this is going to be fun...

  The moment I woke, my entire body feels it's been run over by a train. I'm gonna die

   Me:
     Hey, I feel like I've been ran over.
      How are you holding up?

  Carl. (Jade)
     You realize that this is incredibly creepy.
       Also I feel fine I guess

   Me:
     Well aren't you lucky. I'm gonna die

   Carl. (Jade)
      Get your dramatic ass up, you'll be fine.

  Me:
    I hate you.

  Carl. (Jade)
    Yeah yeah, love you too.

  Well that didn't make me feel any better, at all. Getting up, I mosey over to the bathroom to take some pain medication for my cramps and brush my teeth, hair and face.

  I don't like taking morning showers much, I value my sleep way more than a shower. So I happily skip that part of the day. I hastily throw on a sweatshirt and leggings before waking the twins up and helping them get ready.

  Since I took so much time fighting for my will to live this morning, we are in a rush. So after I pick Jade up, I decide to stop by Panera to get some chocolate croissants for breakfast before heading to Greenwood.

   Usually I try to keep my appearance up by putting on at least some eye makeup, blush and lipstick. But I didn't do any of that this morning, so saying I look like a hot mess is the nicest way of possibly putting it.

  As we make it to first period, I see Eliazer hunched over his desk, sound asleep. Knowing full well I can't leave him like that, since I don't want for him to get in trouble. So I start making my way over to him.

  I try poking him awake but he doesn't budge, so I try shaking him and he still doesn't move still. So naturally I shake him harder and he still doesn't wake. Checking to make sure hes not dead I find his pulse, before going back to shaking him.

   How do people sleep this heavy, the actual fuck?

  "Eliazer, get the hell up!" I whisper shout in his ear before shaking just a little bit harder. Ok maybe a lot harder, Eliazer goes flying out of chair and falls on his ass, waking up with a jolt.

   "fuck!" I whisper shout walking over to where he fell. "I'm so sorry." I say trying to hold in my laugh.

  "What the hell." He mutters. "I was trying to wake you up, but you sleep like a corpse." I tell him and Jade sucks in a breath at my innuendo. "Hey it's cool Jade." I tell her quietly before turning my attention back on Eliazer.

  "Did you have to throw me off my seat?" He grumbles standing up. "Hey! It was an accident." I laugh and he narrows his eyes at me. "Stop laughing!" He exclaims only making me giggle more.

   I see his lips curl ever so slightly as he tries to hold his smile back. "Good morning class, please get seated so we can start today's lesson." Our teacher says so Jade and I go to our seats and pull out our work from yesterday, like the good kids we are.

  ☆☆☆☆

   "Hey fuckers!" I call out as usual before joining the group for lunch.  After hearing a couple "hey's" I sit down in my spot next to Eliazer.