-Extra-

Though this story has, quote on quote ended, I was thinking of giving a treat to you readers who made it this far!

Virtual hugs to all of you, thank you for reading the fanfic, you know the drill lmao-

(This spot is still reserved for @bit___ and @spookysukii as per usual)

And so I'll be doing oneshots while I wait for readers to vote. I might even make the oneshots into real stories someday if they are given enough love!

I'm also doing this because I need to input my energy to something dnf-

Summary of this oneshot: it's the fantasy au, I don't know if it will win the vote but if it doesn't you can have an idea of what could have been lmao (and so I can also copy and paste it if it wins the vote)

Words: 339

=====================================

Queen Lumine quietly sobbed as she cradled the head of her sickly son, still devasted by the news.

The royal doctors were unable to do anything about him and had announced that Prince George would be kept in comfort on his last days.

The royalty of the Luminosity kingdom was highly revered by most because of their empathy and healing abilities. 

So of course it caused quite a shock throughout the whole lands. Many were saddened for the prince's expected death.

But King Irradiance refused too let his son die this soon in life and had ordered a legion of Knights to find and capture a type of very rare creature. The creature could create effects unimaginable to any man, including a very sought after healing magic.

" King Irradence...are you sure you want us to make this trip? We might not be able to find the creature, and even we do we might not be able to bring it back in time," Sir Techno said in his monotone voice.

King Irradence did not respond, as he lightly comforted his still broken wife.

" Yes...make the trip please, I would do anything to see George well again,"  The King murmured.

Sir Techno nodded his head as he beckoned the other Elite knights to follow him.

" Techno! Do you think we can do it?" Sir Innit said in a worried tone, his hand still on the hilt of his sword per usual.

Techno stayed silent before he stopped to look back at Tommy.

" You think that I would do anything less for King?" Techno questioned as he smiled at Tommy.

Techno held a great admiration for the King and if ordered to do something would do it with swift and perfect precision. It was rumored that when the King was still young he had bested the violent Techno in a duel, earning him the respect of the pig-headed knight.

" Don't doubt the team Innit!" Chuckled Sir Wilbur, lightly ruffling the hair of the blonde teenager.

The Elites had to be quick though, as the life of a prince depended on them.