one

" Hey loser!" I yell as I walk towards our house.

" Y/n don't call me that" He says. Kei is my older brother but only by a couple minutes .  I like to think of Kei as one of my friends, I'm also really close with his friend Yamaguchi.  We're all first years at Karasuno High, I honestly missed the first couple days of school since I had such a bad sleep schedule that felt impossible to fix. I went to sleep at like 10 AM and woke up at 7 PM since I have always been so invested in video games and listening to music. Kei walks inside the house and goes to his room, he grabs a volleyball from his shelf and starts leaving the house.

" I need to practice with Yamaguchi. You get some rest though, we have school tomorrow. Tell mom to save me some dinner."  He says.

" Will Akiteru be home today?" I ask

" I don't know." He says before he leaves, shutting the door behind him. I sigh, and go to my room. I sit on my bed and begin looking up at the ceiling. I'm fucking scared for tomorrow. I don't know anyone beside Yams and Kei. Whatever, I'll be fine. I fall asleep, trying to take the more negative thoughts out of my head. The next morning I wake up earlier then needed just so I can take a shower. I walk out of the bathroom then get changed into my clothes. It's still a little early but Kei should wake up now. I walk into his room, looking at the dinosaur figurines our other brother once owned then him, sleeping. I walk over and shove his arm slightly then more aggressive. He glares at me then sits up and puts his glasses on.

" Hurry and get ready, Yamaguchi  just texted me saying that he's waiting outside" I say, pulling out my phone, seeing the notification from Yams. He talks to himself under his breath as he gets up. I leave his room to go stand outside with Yamaguchi.

" Hey Y/n!" He says as he notices me walk outside.

" Hey" I say calmly. I'm really scared so I'm too caught up with my thoughts to yell with excitement. I'm always nervous before going anywhere, what if I embarrass myself or someone just chooses to bully me?

" Me and Tsuki have volleyball practice today, You should come with us."

" Sure" I say. Kei walks outside, placing his headphones around his neck. Damn those cheap fucking headphones again? He takes them everywhere. We all walk to school silently. The day goes by rather smoothly. At the end of the day, Kei and Yamaguchi walk me to the gym. I take a deep breath and walk in, everyone's attention turning towards us.

" Tsukishima! Who's the pretty girl?" A boy who looks like some juvenile delinquent asks.

" My sister." Kei says, both him and Yams walking to the court and I sit on the bleachers.

" Hey ! Sorry to bother you but are you really Tsukishima's sister?" A boy with orange hair asks

" Oh no It's fine.. yeah me and him are actual siblings. I'm a couple minutes younger."

" You're a first year?" He asks. I nod my head.

" Cool! I'm Hinata! Do you mind giving me some paper and a pen real quick please?"

" Uh okay.." I hesitantly pull a notebook  and pen out from my backpack and hand them to him. He flips to an empty page and quickly writes down his number and a tiny note saying ' let's be friends :)'. He smiles and heads back to practice. I put the notebook and pen back into my backpack and continue to watch their practice. Once it's done, Kei and me walk home, Yamaguchi alongside us of course. I walk up to my room and lay down on my bed. Maybe I should text that guy who handed me his number.