twenty-three

Me and Kenma planned a date for today, we both agreed to meet at a gas station and get some food and drinks then I'll lead him to our final destination. I walk over to the gas station we said to go to, once I get close enough I can see Kenma sitting on the sidewalk, looking down at his phone. I smile at the sight of the boy and run up to him. He looks up at me and softly smiles.

" You got here quick" I say as he gets up and we begin walking inside the store.

" I guess, I left pretty early since it's a little far away"

" Oh I'm sorry! I should've picked something closer to the both of us instead of just me"

" No, It's fine" He says. I grab my favorite drink and one or two treats. He grabs a bottle of water and a couple candies but he also gets a bag of chips just in case we stayed for longer and he got hungry again. We check out and begin to walk to the main place. We reach an old abandoned amusement park.

" Is this the place?" He asks

" Yep!"

" Will we get in trouble for being here?"

" No, there's no one here to catch us. Lets go over here!" I yell, grabbing his hand and running over to the swings that are supposed to lift you up and then spin you around in circles for a couple minutes. Luckily, these ones have two seaters so we can just sit beside each other and talk while we eat. We both sit down, letting the secure metal bar fall back down onto our laps.

" Sorry if you don't like it here. I used to come here all the time as a kid, at this exact broken down ride, i always liked the idea to be here with someone and just talk and have a good time." I say.

" Don't worry, I like it" He reassures. I smile and pull out the items we bought. We both eat then put all our trash on the ground in front of us so that we wont forget to pick it up later. I lay my head on his shoulder, the sky beginning to get dark.

" You ever think about how lucky we are?" I ask.

"Huh?"

" Just think about how we met."

" What do you mean?"

" We met because of the fact I dialed in the wrong number. It was one digit off from Hinata's. Then we started facetiming, then we met in person. We met again, this time with Kuroo.. and then we started hanging out more often, leading us to start dating. All because I made one mistake. That's really lucky."

" Yeah, you're right. I'm really happy you made that mistake."

" Me too." I whisper, my eyes beginning to feel heavy. We stay for a couple more minutes, maybe 30 until I'm extremely tired. We get up and grab our trash, throwing it away in the nearest garbage can. He walks me home, holding onto my hand the whole way. We reach my front door, and we look into each others eyes for about 3 seconds then we both slowly lean in, kissing each other softly. I deepen it a little. We pull away from the kiss after a while but I quickly wrap my arms around him, my head laying on him as i hug him.

" I love you" I mumble

" I love you too, y/n" He mumbles back, his arms wrapped around me as well now. I don't think words can describe how much I care for this boy. He's so special to me. I can't believe I got so lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

This is the final chapter of this book, I'm so sorry that this story was pretty bad!

UPDATE !! WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE STILL READING THIS IM NOT EVEN IN THE HQ FANDOM ANYMORE /nm /lh

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 ➶ (𝐤.𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞) 🎉