five

Today is the day, Saturday, the day I personally meet Kenma. We both discussed that We would just meet each other at the café instead of him having to come pick me up at my house. Hinata even said I can ride his bike there. The whole week I've been extremely nervous. I slip on an outfit that doesn't seem too lazy but doesn't seem too extra. I look in the mirror and smile at my choice of clothing. I grab my phone and walk to Hinata's house, getting onto the bike and riding it to the café. I walk inside and sit down at a table. A smile spreads across my face as I look up and see the pudding headed boy walking into the café.

" Oh, Kenma hey!" I say, getting his attention. He walks over and sits down with me. We both order drinks. I get a tiny treat and he so does he. Our conversations are quiet and a tad bit awkward but yet easy to carry on.

" You sure are a lot more quiet in real life. You were yelling when I killed you in Minecraft but now you're so shy" I say

" I'm not very talkative" He explains

" I'm usually not that social either but I think I'm getting better"

" really? you seem like a sociable person"

" not really."

" that's surprising"

I smile at him. We talk about ourselves, learning a lot about each other. Our time together comes to an end and I bike away. It may have not been much but I had a good time. I return Hinata's bike and then walk home, laying down on my bed.

____________________________________________

Incoming call from Kenma

Accept Deny

_________________________________________________

I accept and put him on speaker.

" Hey Y/n. I really liked hanging out with you today. My friend Kuroo really wants to meet you so we should all hang out sometime"

" Yeah sure, I'd love to"

" Great, well that's all. Bye, Y/n"

" Bye, Kenma." I say right before he hangs up.

" You'd love to, huh?" Kei suddenly says. I didn't realize he was standing at the door.

" Shut up." I mumble.

" I was just coming in to hang out with you like you want." He says as he sits down on the bed.

" If you're just going to tease me about kenma the whole time you're here, leave ." i say. he jokingly rolls his eyes, sighs and gets up, walking towards the door.

" I hate you" I kiddingly say.

" Love you, Goodnight." He says, leaving and closing the door behind him.