seventeen

It's been a week since me and Kenma confirmed our relationship with each other. His team knows about us, but not Karasuno. Only Kei knows, he's my brother after all.

" Hey guys!" I open my front door and greet Kenma and Kuroo. Today we're hanging out at a new arcade that opened up.

" Ready to go?" Kenma asks. I nod my head.

" Bye Kei!" I yell out as I leave and begin to walk with the two Nekoma boys. I hold onto Kenma's hand, our fingers intertwined.

" This is it" Kenma says, looking up at the building we were about to pass by. We all walk inside, Kuroo immediately runs over to a game that has some girls around it just to flirt with them. I walk over to some random game with Kenma. I let go of his hand to put my coin in. I play for like 30 seconds before losing. I put another coin and but I lose again.

" You suck" He says, laughing a little.

" It's a hard game to beat!" I whine.

" Here, let me help." He says. He inserts one of his own coins then stands behind me, snaking his arms around my waist and setting his hands on top of mine to help control the joystick. He lays his head on my shoulder to get a better look at the game screen. With his help, I win. Or should I say that we win?

" Thanks Kenma" I say, a little embarrassed that he could win it so easily and I couldn't.

" No proble-"

" GUYS I GOT A GIRLS NUMBER!" Kuroo yells out to us. I laugh and give him a thumbs up to tell him ' good job'.

" He's so loud" Kenma mumbles. I laugh. After a couple seconds, we look back over at Kuroo and see him horribly trying to do one of the dance step games with a girl he met. I laugh at his terrible techniques. I walk over to a driving game, I was so focused as I played, I didn't notice Kenma walk away from me at first. I win the game and get up, confused on why I can't see him anywhere. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and he's standing right behind me.

" Oh, Kenma! Where'd you go?" I ask. He points to a claw machine then hands me a medium sized plush.

" For me?" I ask, he nods his head. I take the stuff animal and pull Kenma into a hug.

" That's so sweet of you! Thanks Kenma" I say, holding onto him.

" You're welcome" He says, hugging me back. I pull away from the hug after a couple more seconds and smile at him, taking his hand with one hand, my other holding the plush he got me. We walk around, playing a couple more games before Kuroo runs up to us.

" They have bumper cars! We have to go on them!" Kuroo says.

" Sure that sounds fun!" I say then look over at Kenma to hear his answer. He nods his head so we both go over. I left the plush and over belongings such as my phone with a worker since I didn't have any place to put them and I wanted to keep my things safe. I get in a car with Kenma while Kuroo is sadly by himself. He did sound pretty determined to be the best at this though.

" Go for Kuroo" Kenma whispers. I smile and nod my head. Once the thing starts up, I go straight for Kuroo, the entire time Kuroo was usually cornered. By the end, he probably regretting bragging about his skills before. I give him some pity by giving him some money to go get candy or something. I grab my things and walk around with Kuroo while Kenma concentrates on a different game. Kuroo loses most of the games but I still tell him he did good for all of them. 30 minutes later, we finally leave the arcade, it's beginning to get dark outside. I hug Kuroo and then turn over to Kenma.

" Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun" I say, pulling Kenma into a hug.

" I enjoyed today as well." He says. We pull away from each other but we lean back in, kissing each other softly.