ten

I walk through the halls of school, our teacher let us out early so I have nothing to do. I could call Kenma but he's at school as well. I should probably add Kuroo as a contact on my phone. I pull out the napkin he handed me the other day and I type his number in, this time none of the numbers being smudged so I can read it clearly.

________________________________________________________

Me:

hey it's y/n. This IS Kuroo, right?

???:

HEEYYY

???:

YES IT'S KUROO

???:

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO FINALLY TEXT ME

you changed this contacts name to kuroo

Me:

sorry for the wait, i may have forgotten haha

kuroo:

it's fine but can you pleeeeeeeseeeeeeeee tell me how you feel about kenma now?

Me:

like I said before, i don't think I like him like that.

kuroo:

whatever

kuroo:

OH HEY ME AND YOU SHOULD FT TONIGHT.

Me:

sure. well I should get going, bye kuroo!

kuroo:

BYEEEEEEE

_________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna be honest, I had no valid reason to end the conversation other than the fact that I couldn't handle his weird emotion swings any longer. he seemed more chill when we met in person but I still think he's interesting either way. I walk down to the gym slowly, the boys already practicing once I arrive. At the very end, Takeda, the general helper of the group, runs in.

" I GOT YOU A PRACTICE MATCH WITH NEKOMA" He yells.

" Nekoma? That's where Kenma and Kuroo go." I mumble. That means we can actually play against them like we talked about before. I smile at the idea of it all.

" Oh right, you know some boys from there, tell us their volleyball secrets!" Hinata basically demands.

" We don't talk about volleyball that much to each other." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

" Damn, I thought we could get some good information." Hinata says.

" Sorry, but hey at least you'll be surprised once you see them play instead of knowing what's gonna happen" I say. They all nod their heads in agreement to my statement. I smile and walk home with Kei, I can't wait to talk to Kuroo about the big news tonight.