eighteen

I change into my uniform and walk to school, Kei trailing behind me as he talks to Yamaguchi. I walk a little faster than both of them anyways. I pull out my phone, not slowing down.

_____________________________________________________

Me:

have a good day :)

Me:

oh also, i got you something

Me:

well i made most of it actually.

kenma <3 :

you 2

kenma <3 :

really? well i cant wait to see it

______________________________________________________

I actually do have something but I'm scared he won't like it. I made us both bracelets. Just in case that Isn't enough, I bought him a game that he's been talking about. It just recently came out so it was a little expensive but he's done a lot for me as well. I look up as I see a shadow hovering over me. Oh would you look at that, It's just Lev from Nekoma. Why is he all the way over here?

" Hey Y/n!" He greets me with a smile.

" Hey Lev! What are you doing around here?"

" My sister wanted to look around the area. She's in a store at the moment" He says.

" Oh well can I show you something?" I ask. He nods his head. I take the bracelets and game out of my bag and show them to him.

" I got these for Kenma, do you think he'd like it?"

" He'd like anything you get for him"

" really?"

" Yeah, he really likes you."

" Thanks Lev! Well I have to go to school now, bye!" I yell out as I walk away. He waves goodbye, I run up to the school and head to class.