eleven

I run inside the building with Hinata. It's time for training camp, which means that our game with Nekoma is coming up. I walk up to my room, I have my own room since Kiyoko won't be sleeping over. I sit down and pull my phone out.

________________________________________________________

Facetiming kuroo...

CALL CONNECTING....

_______________________________________________________________________

" Hey Kuroo!"

" Heyyy, need something?"

" No, I just wanted to say that.." I begin to speak but I hear sneakers against the wood of a gym.

" Kuroo are you practicing right now?" I ask

" Maybe"

" Oh sorry! Well we can talk a different time, by Kuroo. " I apologize then hang up. I walk back downstairs to help Kiyoko with dinner. I come down to see Tanaka and Nishinoya on the floor, looking like zombies. I laugh as I stand in front of them. Once Kiyoko walks by to announce that dinner's ready, their faces light up and they come back to life. I yawn and my eyelids begin to feel heavy.

" You look tired, Y/n" Sugawara says, setting his hand on my shoulder.

" Yeah, I am" I say.

" You can go to sleep if you want. I can cover the food." Kiyoko says.

" Thank you." I say before walkin off into the room. I lay down and close my eyes but they open back up when i feel my phone vibrating. I answer the call i'm getting and smile slightly when I hear Kenma's voice.

" Hey y/n. We just got done practicing." He says

" That's nice" I mumble, still tired.

" Is something wrong? You sound quiet." He asks.

" I'm just tired" I say.

" Oh.. Well sorry that I called you.."

" I'm not upset."

" Well.. Would you like if we both went to sleep on facetime together?"

" I'd like that" I respond. I close my eyes again and slowly drift to sleep.