nineteen

I smile at my teacher and sit down in my seat. If I'm being honest, I slept through the entire class, waking up to the bell ringing. I remember Tanaka telling me that when he was a first year, he knew about this place he would go to sleep during school. After wandering around for a couple minutes, I finally find the spot he was talking about. I sit myself down and quickly fall asleep. I wake up once more to talking.

" Y/n wake up" I hear a familiar voice say. The person shakes my shoulder softly. I look over and see Kenma and Kei kneeling down beside me.

" Kenma? What are you doing here?"

" You're brother bought be a bus ride since you want to show me something."

" That's so sweet of you Kei." I mumble, beginning to stand up. He gets up as well and takes my hand, leading me back out of the building and to my house.

" So what do you have for me?" He asks

" You'll see when we get my house"I say. I smile as we reach my house. I open the door and allow him inside.

" Hey Y/n!" My other brother, Akiteru greets me.

" Oh hey Akiteru!" I reply. He smiles at me then looks over Kenma.

" Who's this?"

" Oh uh.. My boyfriend, Kenma!" I introduce him to my brother. Akiteru hesitates for a second but he gives a warm smile to Kenma and extends his hand out.

" Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Y/n's brother, Akiteru." He says. Kenma shakes his hand awkwardly.

" Yeah, nice to meet you" He says. Kei goes straight to his room. I grab back onto Kenma's hand and drag him to my room.

" Sorry about my other brother" I say, closing the bedroom door behind us.

" It's fine." He replies, sitting down on my bed and looking over at me as I pull the items out of my bag.

" I'm really sorry if you don't like it" I say. Holding the game and one of the bracelets out to him. He takes it and looks down at it for a couple seconds, a smile on his face. He sets the game down and puts the bracelet on.

" I love it" He mumbles, still tying the bracelet around his wrist.

" Really?" I ask. He nods his head and stands up, getting the other bracelet and tying it around my wrist for me. Once he finishes, he cups my cheek and leans in, kissing me softly for a couple seconds then slowly pulling away.

" You didn't have to get these for me" He whispers

" But you've done so much for me, I wanted to repay you"

" I'm so lucky" He mumbles before leaning back in and kissing me a little bit more . My eyes widen at first, I'm not used to any of this coming from Kenma but I won't complain. After a while, we pull back away from each other.

" Hey, It's already pretty late, stay over" I say. He nods his head. He takes off his hoodie, leaving him in his black shirt and his gym shorts. We both lay down next to each other. After a couple minutes, he pulls me closer, my head against his chest. I wrap my arm around his waist to keep us close. I never thought that Kenma was a clingy sleeper. I quickly fall asleep in the same comfortable state.