sixteen

I was sitting in class when I heard someone calling out my name from outside. I look out the window and see Kuroo walking towards the building. What the hell is he doing here? I get up and rush out of class and down to him.

" Kuroo what are you doing here?"

" Oh good, you're actually here!"

" Answer my question"

" I came here on a bus to discuss something with you"

" And you couldn't have just called me later to tell me?"

"...oh.." He whispers, basically telling me he forgot that was an option

" You are so stupid" I say.

" Don't be mean, I'm doing something nice for you!"

" What do you want?"

" You should confess to Kenma." He says.

" No, I'm not good with confessions"

" Well he asked you out on a date, you confess your love to him" He says. I hesitate on responding. That sounds pretty reasonable but I really suck at confessing. The first time I confessed to someone, they didnt care.

" Soooo? Will you do it?" He gets down on his knees to beg.

" Fine! Get up, I'll do it"

" Really?" He asks quickly getting back up

" Yeah whatever"

" Okay, I'll take you to Nekoma right now!"

" Kuroo! No-" I begin to yell at him but he picks me up and begins walking off to the nearest bus stop.

" You're so dramatic" I say. He laughs a little and outs me down, allowing us both to board the bus. After what seemed like forever, we arrive at Nekoma High.

" He's in the gym right now" He says. He sets me down and leads me to the gym. I look inside and see Kenma sitting in the bleachers on his phone.

" Kenma, look who's here!" Kuroo points to me as he calls out to Kenma. Kenma's attention turns to me, his eyes widening a little bit. He comes down to talk to me.

" Hey Kenma.. could we uhh.. talk outside?"

" Yeah sure" He replies. I smile, taking his hand and leading him outside.

" So uh.. I came over here because I wanted to tell you that I really like you.. like.. a lot.."

" You mean you have feelings for me?"

" Yeah" I reply. He stays silent for a couple seconds so I look down at the ground nervously. He takes his hand and sets it on my cheek, lifting my face up.

" Why are you so nervous? I took you on a date. Of course I like you back." He says. I smile. Kenma leans in and softly kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. We pull away from eachother and Kenma smiles at me. It's the most genuine smile I've seen from him.