eight

Y/n POV:

I wake up early, a smile quickly landing upon my face. I'm hanging out with Kenma and his friend today.

" Kei!" I call out and then wait for him to come in. He opens the door and looks inside with an annoyed look.

" What do you want?" He asks

" I don't know what to wear for today. I'm hanging out with Kenma and his friend Kuroo."

" You're hanging out with him again? Ugh, let me help" He sighs and walks over to my closet, picking out a comfortable outfit that seems perfect for the occasion. I smile and hug him.

" Thank you, Kei!"

" Whatever" he says, breaking free from my hug and walking out to let me change. I quickly change into the outfit and then rush downstairs so I can go to Hinata's house and fetch his bike. I hop on and ride away.

" Thanks for the bike, Hinata!" I yell, letting him know that I took it already. Kenma said to meet them at the same café and then we could just walk around or whatever. After a while, I pull up to the café and hop off the bike. I take a deep breath before I walk inside. What if his friend doesn't like me? As I open the door and walk through, entering the building, a bell rings to show that someone is here. I look around and see Kenma look up at the door as the bell rings. Beside him is a boy with black hair.

" Oh this must be y/n! It's amazing to meet the girl Kenma has been talking about" The dark haired boy says, shaking my hand aggressively. I awkwardly smile.

" Yeah, that's me I guess"

" I barely talk about her" Kenma says.

" Whatever Kenma" The other boy says.

" You're Kuroo right?" I ask.

" Yep!" He says in a flattered tone, probably overjoyed that Kenma talked about him to other people. I laugh a little at his personality.

" Kuroo you're embarrassing me" Kenma mumbles, looking down at his game as he speaks.

" Oh what are you playing?" I ask Kenma, sitting down beside him and laying my head on his shoulder to get a better look at his game. He stiffens a little at my touch so I look over at him to see what's wrong. When I look at his face, the first thing I realize is how he has a shade of pink covering his cheeks, the second thing I notice is how close our faces are to each other now. I quickly back away.

" I'm sorry, I didn't realize how close I got to you." I apologize

" It's fine" He mumbles, his head tilted forward so that his hair is covering his red face. I hear Kuroo chuckling at us. This is gonna be a long day.