Chapter Three: Drip Drop

Monday morning had arrived as Honey spent most of her weekend with her family. She noticed Donavon was keeping his distance from her and she could understand why. She did put him in a position that led to what happen the other night. She could've easily left him alone however, she found herself wanting to be near him. Not expecting to have an actual conversation with him, she was growing to like him more.

Arriving back home after a long Sunday night with her sister, Honey went straight for her apartment. After settling in, she went upstairs to see if Don needed anything. She found him in his office, confusion written all over his face as he stared at his iMac. He had to be working. Knocking on the door frame he looked in her direction and smiled.

"Just checking on you this morning. Have you eaten?" She asked as Don's eyes traveled her frame before shaking his head no.

"And I'm real hungry too." He said as she made her way into his office.

"What do you have a taste for?" Licking his bottom lip, Don looked up toward her and smiled.

"What you think?" Honey smiled as went around his desk, taking a seat on it in front of him. Reaching under her dress, he pulled her panties to the side as buried his face between her legs. Holding onto the desk, Honey threw her head back as he continued to pleasure her. Feeling her body surrender to him so easily was something new to her. She wanted to be in control but also didn't mind him taking the lead.

Desperate to feel him inside of her, she fought the urge to scream for what he knew she wanted. Licking up her juices, Don pulled away from her.

"Let's go eat." He said to her while standing up from his desk. "I'll give you time to clean yourself up. Meet me in the garage." He instructed as she hopped down from the desk. Don wrapped an arm around her, kissing her passionately as he pressed her body against the wall. "Baby I know what you really want but you're more than just some quick fuck. Let me show you that and I'll reward you better than you could imagine. Okay?" Honey nodded her head as she looked into his eyes.

She did not want to be trapped into some spell with him. All she wanted was to fuck or so she thought. The way he looked at her and how precise he was at getting her off drove her mind wild. She hurried down to her apartment so she could get ready for the day.

🍯🐝 🍯🐝 🍯🐝

"I've never been here before." Honey mentioned as she admired the small bistro he had taken her just a few minutes away from town.

"I use to come here with my siblings when we were in college. We came to basically catch up with one another."

"Do you still do that?" Honey questioned as Don shook his head no.

"Everyone's gotten so busy. I have to leave for Vegas next weekend too."

"What? Why?"

"Work. I'll only be there for a few days though." Honey turned her attention away from him as she took a sip of her orange juice. "I want you to come out there while I'm there."

"Seriously? What will Morgan say?"

"It'll be that weekend and you're off. I'll give her some excuse so you can be off that Friday and Monday. I'll pay for your way out there."

"What are we going to do?"

"Fuck...among other things." Donavon honestly stated as he smiled at the waitress that was headed toward their table. Honey wasn't much of a fan of casinos considering her father used to gamble his money away frequently. However, if Don wanted her in Vegas, she was going to go.