Chapter 55

13 years Ago

In the middle of the night.

Mahigpit ang yakap niya sa anak niya.

Phoebe their personal reaper driving the car in fast speed.

Her heart beating so fast. She can't think of anything. She is silently praying everything will be alright.

Talagang plinano nila ang pang a-ambush sakanila. Jared is in Russia dealing with his father.

Obviously his father also scheming something.

This night Travis's father will give his throne to him. Travis will  be officially the new Lettier Mafia boss. That's why Phoebe can't contact him.

"Mom..." nagising ang anak niya.

"Sshhh sleep again" she patted her five years old son.

This time of night kids should be sleeping in bed comfortably. And here they are running away from assassins that Ashford family sent to kill them. To think that it is her own family wants them to be killed. 

Bang
Bang

Napayuko siya dahil sa pag papaputok ng baril sakanila.

"Mistress Raciel please hold on" Phoebe calling her mistress cause they know that their master truly loves her. Phoebe and some of reapers accept Raciel as their real mistress.

"We're ok" she manage to speak. Even she is trembling.

Ramdam ni Race ang panginginig ng ina niya. He is also frightened how fast the car. Dagdag pa ang nakakatakot na mga putok, he is too young to know things.

Bang! *Screech

"F*ck" Phoebe cussed matamaan ang gulong ng sinasakyan nila.

Wala siyang choice kundi ibangga ang kotse sa isang poste. Sobrang bilis ng pangyayari binangga pa sila ng sumusunod sakanila dahilan para lalong mapipi ang kotse nila bandang likuran.

They really aiming to kill everyone in the car.

"Mistress..." Napakuyom siya ng kamao. She failed to protect them.

"Ok lang kami Phoebe" tinago ni Raciel ang sakit na nararamdaman niya. Tumama ang ulo niya sa bintana.

"You're bleeding!" She histerically said. Agad na napatingin siya sa paligid ng magsilabasan ang mga assassins.

"Shit... I'm gonna take them all. Please mistress get out of here" gustuhin man niyang ilayo rito sila pero masyadong maraming kalaban.

Sisiguraduhin niya na lang na walang makakalapit sakanila. Hindi niya ininda ang tama niya sa braso.

"Race are you ok? Everything will be alright" she kiss his forehead. Race is starting to burst into tears.

Wala namang galos ito dahil niyakap niya ito. She protected him and her tummy.

She is thinking of how she will protect the both of them.

Napakagat siya sa labi dahil sa naipit ang mga binti. She can't move out of the car.

Lalo siyang kinabahan nang may naamoy siyang gas.