•|꧁꧂|•𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚐

Kasai Masao
||reader||

❦Kasai Masao❦꧁||reader||꧂

Age~16
Gender~male

Appearance~black highlighted hair and purple eyes due to the mutation quirk his grandfather had on his mother side he is part vampire hence his looks shown at the top
Height~taller than shoto ,Kasai is 6,0 feet tall

Quirks~

Double trouble-
Kasai is able to clone anybody he wants and in doing so the clones are in his control and can use the cloned persons quirks however they dont convey emotion unless told to. He can only clone 8 people at a time.

Mad hatter~

1-spill-an insane drive for blood to be spilled however this can be dulled with a pill similar to his fathers.

2-time stopper-with this part of the quirk Kasai stops time for anyone including himself for how long whenever he wants however the limit for time stopping is 1 hour.

3-Gamble- Kasai is able to predict anything including bets,poker games,and afew days into the future however he is not able to predict death.

4-mirage- when kasai thinks of something clear enough it forms in real life it can be anything however can not be touched by anyone else yet the item can touch others.

5-mirrors- Kasai can enter a mirror world that are like portals whenever he touches a mirror and wants to visit the mirror world he can do so. He can teleport anywhere through mirrors.

Pets
Kasai loves animals! But his favourites are his pets hanako and Hoshi

Hanako

Hanako is a playful cat that follows Kasai everywhere, even lessons always laying on kasais shoulder

Hanako is a playful cat that follows Kasai everywhere, even lessons always laying on kasais shoulder. He only trusts people he knows but when he trusts you he is adorable.
Hoshi