Chapter 11: Ross: Rydel Told Bethany What?!

Rydel's POV:

Right now, Me and Ross are hanging out with Bethany at her house. To be honest, it's sorta awkward between Ross and Beth. I understand why Ross said that it'll be awkward earlier...

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, we can just watch tv and talk?" Beth suggested.

"Sure." Me and Ross replied.

We got up and sat on the couch.

We started watching tv. It was some random show I've never seen before, but it was pretty good! I realized that we weren't even talking and we were just watching tv. Bethany and Ross weren't even like, making eye contact the whole time. I sorta wanted to say something about that but I didn't want to put them in an awkward situation... But I also wanna make them talk to each other.

"Hey, I know this is sort of awkward to ask, but why are you guys, like, barely speaking to each other?" I said, awkwardly breaking the silence.

Ross sort of just gave me this look.
Bethany immediately turned red.
By then, I sorta knew why.
Neither of them answered so, It was like, super awkward.

"Um, to be honest, I have no idea! Hey Ross, What's up?" Bethany replied, sounding kind of nervous.

"Nothing really! You?" He replied.

"Same! Hahaha..." She said.

They just continued watching the show, and stopped talking to each other. That's when I got a text from Bethany saying:

Text convo...

Beth: OMG

Me: What?!

Beth: You know I get nervous around Ross cause I like him right!?

Me: I know, I know! It's just because you guys were like barely speaking to each other...

Beth: Yeah. But why is Ross not speaking to me? I'm the one who gets nervous!

Me: ...

Beth: What?

Beth: Wait...

Beth: ...Randomly guessing but... Does Ross like me?

Me: I feel terrible for doing this... I wasn't suppose to say anything, but yeah actually. He does.

Beth: OMG

Me: Yeah... But please don't say tell him I told you!

Beth: it's okay, I won't! But I'm just sorta freaking out over here!

Me: haha!

End of text convo...

Ross' POV:

I have a feeling Bethany and Rydel are texting each other because they are like constantly checking there phones... What are they even talking about?!

The house phone rang and Bethany said:

"Oh, I should probably get that!"

She got up to answer it and left her phone on the couch. It turned on and I saw it was a text from Rydel. The text said:

"Ross will probably be happy to find out that you like him back! Haha!"

Wait what?!

Rydel told Bethany that I like her?

Wait!

Bethany likes me back?!

••••••••••••••••••
OMGG OMG 1000 READS😱
Thanks guys! That's incredible!
I really like this chapter 😍
-Alexa💞