Chapter 29: Remembering.

Bethany's POV:

One week later...

It's been about a week since me & Ross last talked. To be honest, I feel so much less stressed out about everything, but I really hope that when he comes back, we can work everything out.

I also realized that I haven't talked to Rydel in so long!

Text convo...

Me: OMG DELLY ITS BEEN SO LONG!

Rydel: Beth! Ahhhh I've missed you so so much!

Me: I missed you too! Even though it's only been a week aha!

Rydel: haha! so, how's everything? Have you been out with Brad again?

Me: OMG BRAD! I completely forgot about him!

Rydel: oh wow! Maybe you should call/text him.

Me: I probably should. I'll be right back, Rydel!

End of text convo...

I searched for Brad's contact and finally called him.

"Hello?" He said. 

"Brad! Hey! It's bethany. It's been forever since we last talked!" I replied, excited to talk to him.

"Bethany! How are you? It has been too long." He answered.

"I'm great! What about you?"

"I'm okay, aha."

"So, I was thinking we could hang out? Since, you know, we haven't in a while." I asked.

"I'm actually pretty busy today, but maybe tomorrow?"

"That's great! I heard there's an amusement park opening tomorrow. We could go!" I suggested.

"Sounds fun! I'll meet you there around... 2:30pm?"

"Yeah, sure! See you there, Brad! Bye!" I replied, than hung up.

I can't believe I forgot about Brad. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

I got a text from Rydel. It read;

Rydel: So? Did he answer?

Me: yeah! We're hanging out tomorrow.

Rydel: oh... Okay!

Me: is everything alright? You sound unsure aha.

Rydel: Oh! Um, yeah everything's fine...

Me: you sure? Come on, you can tell me anything.

I sent my text and sighed. She's obviously hiding something from me. Why does everyone have to do that?!

Rydel: look, something happened with our tour bus so we're being sent back to L.A. for the day, from 3:00pm to 6:30pm. I was planing on surprising you... But I guess I can't since you'll be with Brad.

Me: OMG SERIOUSLY?! I'm so sorry for begging you to tell me :( I am not missing out on hanging out with you guys! I'll try and figure something out with Brad.

Rydel: aw it's okay. Yes, please, I really wanna see you! Anyway, I got to go! I'll talk to you later, Beth. Bye!

Me: I'll talk to Brad. Bye, Rydel!

End of text convo...

I decided to call Brad to tell him everything.

"Oh, hello again, Bethany!" He said into the phone.

"Hey! So, about tomorrow, I just found out that the Lynch's and Ratliff are coming back to L.A. from 3:00pm to 6:30pm. And I really-"

"Beth, if you wanna hang out with them, I totally understand! Go ahead, we can hang out after tomorrow." He answered, cutting me off.

He's the sweetest.

"Aw, Brad, you didn't let me finish! I was thinking that maybe we can go to the amusement park from 2:30pm to, I don't know, around 5:30pm? So, I'll have time to hang out with the Lynch's and Ratliff."

"Oh! Okay, sounds good!"

"Then, that's the plan! Aha, see you tomorrow!"

"Yup, bye!" He said, then hung up.

Good. Now everything is going to work out just fine.

I'm so excited to the everyone tomorrow! It's gonna be awesome.

That's when it hit me.

Ross.

What. Am. I. Going. To. Do?

Are we gonna talk? Or just awkwardly sit next to each other? Are we gonna work things out NOW? Or wait till his tour it officially over?

A million questions flooded my brain.

I guess il just have to wait until tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••
AH HI GUYS!
I was meaning to post this chapter yesterday, but I have TONS of homework! So it's up a day late, sorry about that!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Alexa :)