Chapter 16: kiss me, say that you'll miss me.

Bethany's POV:

2 days before R5 leaves on tour...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.

"Urghh" I thought, and stopped my alarm clock.

I sat up and stretch. I was a little upset since the Lynch's and Ratliff were leaving for tour in two days! I'm gonna miss them so much.

My phone ringed and I so didn't want to pick up... Until I saw it was Rydel calling.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with Me and Ross? You know, since we only have two days before tour." Rydel asked.

"Yes of course!"

"Great! We will pick you up around 1:00pm. See you soon!" She said then hung up.

I got dressed and went downstairs to have my breakfast.

After my breakfast, I just watched a couple of movies until The doorbell rang.

I ran to go open it and saw Ross standing there.

"Hey!" He said, smiling and pulling me into a hug.

"Hi! How are you?" I replied, hugging him back.

We haven't seen each other in a while so I was really happy to see him before his tour.

"Great, haha." He said, laughing and letting go of me.

We walked to the car and got in.

"Heyy!" Rydel said, smiling at me.

"Hey!" I said back.

We drive to the mall and when we got there, i asked:

"Wait, where's everyone else?"

"Oh, there getting the bus ready." Ross answered, looking at me.

We got out of the car and headed towards the mall.

"Oh my gosh! I just remembered Forever 21 just released some new stuff! Can we go check it out?" Rydel asked, mainly looking at Ross and knowing he'll probably say no.

"Fine." He replied.

I smiled at Rydel as we walked towards Forever 21.

Ross' POV:

I so didn't want to go to Forever 21. But oh well, where else would we go?

"Ross, you tell us what you think when we try on stuff." Bethany said to me.

Great.

They both grabbed at least 5 dresses and entered the change rooms while I waited for them to finish.

Rydel exited first wearing a bright red short strapless dress. She admired it in the mirror.

"How do I look?" She said, looking at me then spinned around.

"Eh..." I said, smirking and obviously kidding.

She just stopped, put her hands on her hips and stared at me.

"I was kidding! You look great, Rydel." I told her, laughing.

She thanked me then sat down next to me waiting for Bethany to finish.

After a couple minutes, Beth exited the change room wearing a short light blue dress with a bit of lace detailing. I literally just sat there, thinking to myself "wow". All I could say was Wow.

Rydel got up and started complimenting the way she looked while I just sat there staring at her.

"So, Ross, what do you think?" She said, smiling.

"Wow." I said.

I literally cannot think of another word.

She turned around to face Rydel and said something to her, but I didn't hear it. Rydel laughed and then they both entered the change room.

After trying on like 5 dresses each, Bethany was looking around one last time and saw one last dress that she really wanted to try on. Rydel and I waited outside the change rooms while she changed.

"Pretty speechless about Beth's first outfit, right?" Rydel asked, giggling.

I just nodded and avoided eye contact. Rydel knows I like Beth, and I don't want her to ask questions about it.

Bethany came out and looked at her self in the mirror. I got up and stood next to her.

"You look amazing, Beth." I said to her, still looking at her reflection.

She looked at Rydel, smiled and then looked at me.

"Thank you." She answered, continuing to admire her dress.

She looked at me in the eyes and I looked at her. We stared at each other and started leaning in. We were probably like an inch away from each other when Rydel got up, ran towards us and said:

"Whoa there!"

She pulled Bethany away and I didn't hear the rest.

Rydel's POV:

"Pfffft 'you look amazing, Beth. Let's kiss.'" I said, trying to imitate Ross.

"First of all, that is not what he said! Second of all, why did you pull me away?!" She replied.

"Sorry, I just had to. You can go back and kiss now." I told her, starting to walk away when she pulled my arm back.

"I can't just go back and be like 'hey, sorry, where were we? Oh right! Let's kiss'" she answered, obviously a little upset.

"Well, sorry! Please don't be mad. Just go back and see him." I said.

"Come with me." Beth replied and we walked towards him.

"Hey." He said, awkwardly.

I felt pretty bad because I knew Beth was going to miss him so much and I pretty much just pulled her away from kissing him... Great.

••••••••••••••••••••
Ouhhh Clift hangerrrr!
-Alexa 😎

(Psst! Comment below if you ship Bethany and Ross! Hehe🙈)