Chapter 9: Ross likes Beth?!

Rydel's POV:

The next morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turned on my phone to see that it was 9:00am and Bethany had texted me several times. She was saying that me and Ross could come in between 2:00pm and 5:00pm and leave at 8:30pm.

Since me and Ross had nothing planned that day, I said we'd be there around 2:15pm. She didn't reply right away so I just put my phone back on my night stand.

"Morning Sweetie! How did you sleep?" My mom said, opening my bedroom door and curtains.

"I slept well. Why are you in here?" I said, giggling.

"Well, I'm here because I wanted to say I'm going out at around 1:00pm. Also, I'm here to get your laundry." She replied.

"Oh, okay then! Anything special for breakfast?" I asked.

"No, sorry. See you downstairs now!" She answered, leaving the room.

I grabbed my phone to see a text from Beth saying that the times are great. I didn't answer since I was about to get dressed and go downstairs.

4 hours later... (1:00pm)

It was 1:00pm and I am soooo bored! I really just wanna go to Bethany's house! Ratliff wasn't here since it was his cousins birthday, Rocky and Riker were already gone getting stuff for tour and my parents were getting ready to go shopping.

"Alright sweetie, you and Ross are going to be alone for about an hour. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave for Beth's house, kay?" My mom said.

"Okay, I will." I replied.

They left the house and it was suddenly super quiet. Where the heck was Ross?! I hadn't seen him like all morning! I got up and thought of multiple places he'd be. I went in the basement, he wasn't there. I went all the way back upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Yeah?" Ross replied, inside the room.

I slowly opened the door and saw him just sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I said.

"Nothing... Can I talk to you for a minute?" He told me, turning off his phone.

"Yeah of course, what's up?" I asked, sitting next to him on his bed.

"First of all, when are we going to Bethany's house?" He said.

"Around 2:15pm." I answered.

"Alright, so now what I wanted to talk to you about... Promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise, Ross."

"Okay... I like Beth."

That was un-expected! And surprising because he said it pretty fast.

"Wow, like, love?" I asked, a bit in shock.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Well wow."

"What am I gonna do?! I get super nervous around her!" He said, sorta panicking.

"Don't worry about it! You'll be fine. Just try and act as cool as possible. I won't tell her, and you can tell her when you're ready." I told him, smiling.

"Thanks, Rydel." He said, as I leaned in for a hug.

As we were hugging, I heard my phone go off. I checked to see who it was and saw it was Beth.

Phone convo...

"Hey! You can come right now if you want. I didn't expect to be back from my aunt so early!" She said.

"Okay, we'll be there as soon as possible! See Ya." I told her.

"See you soon!" She said, then hung up.

End of phone convo...

"Well, Beth said we can come over now." I told Ross.

"Oh okay." He answered.

We both got up, headed downstairs, put on our shoes, locked the door, went in the car and drove off to Bethany's house.

•••••••••••••••

Ouuh Ross!!
Pretty good chapter if Ya ask me:P
-Alexa<3