Chapter 16: We meet again.

Rydel's POV:

I felt pretty bad because I knew Beth was going to miss him so much and I pretty much just pulled her away from kissing him... Great.

"Why don't we just go to another store?" Bethany suggested.

After we bought our stuff, we headed to some shoe store, which I couldn't pronounce the name.

Me and Bethany looked around and decided to only buy one pair each. It was 75$ for one pair of shoes! Good thing we brought a lot of money...

"I'm getting kind of hungry... Do you think we can go eat after?" I said.

"Same, and yeah we probably should." Ross replied.

Ross, Bethany and I went to the Food Court and each ate a burger and fries.

It was pretty quiet while we were eating probably because everyone was so hungry!

Bethany's POV:

"Maybe we should start heading back?" I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, and it's almost 3:30pm! It feels like we've been here forever" Ross answered.

We got up and threw our stuff in the garbage, and started walking towards the exit which was like halfway across the mall...

As we were walking to the exit, I heard someone call my name.

"BETHANY?!" Someone with a familiar British accent said from behind me.

I turned around to see Bradley Simpson running towards us.

Oh no.

"Brad?!" I replied, in shock to see him.

He stopped right in front of me and was out of breath from running.

"Oh my god! Bethany! How long has it been?" He said to me.

"Too long! Haha" I fake smiled.

Rydel and Ross looked super confused. Ross actually looked a little upset.

"Um, guys, this is Bradley Simpson, but you can call him Brad. He's the lead singer in a band called The Vamps." I explained.

"Oh, I think I've heard of them. Hi, I'm Rydel and that's Ross, we are in a band called R5!" Rydel answered, smiling to him.

Ross still looked confused.

"How do you guys know each other?" Ross asked.

"Well, remember a few years ago I left to go to England for some family trip? Yeah, well I met him and the others in the band, and we instantly became friends. We hung out that whole time, and after I left, I never saw them since." I told Ross.

He suddenly looked less confused.

"Oh, okay. Cool!"

"So, where's everyone else?" I asked Brad.

"Oh, I'm just here visiting my cousins, So it's just me." He answered.

"Oh alright. Tell them I say 'hi' next time you see them." I said back, smiling.

I was really happy to see him and all, but I remember him saying he had feelings for me before I left England... Let's hope he's over me.

•••••••••••••••••••
YAY Brad's heree!!
Btw, The Vamps and R5 don't know each other in this story.
-Alexa 💕
Psst! Do you guys see the picture for this chapter? Cause it wasn't working at first 😁 thanks!

Love you guys!!! Xoxo